From a 4XL to a size 8!

Options

Replies

• fatpatnomore
    fatpatnomore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, such an inspiration you are. I'm happy for you :)
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!

Such an inspiration! :)
  • cstripp
    cstripp Posts: 7
    Options
    All I can say is...wow. I'm just starting out on my own journey and you are such an inspiration.

Keep up the good work!
  • char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are a great example to remain motivated, to keep working and go for the goal! Thank you, thank you!
  • highcountrymama
    highcountrymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW! Congratulations. You deserve that great health and strong body. You are an inspiration.
  • mykidsmyeverything
    Options
    Your transformation is beautiful, your story is touching, glad you overcame everything that you wanted to overcome you inspire me to not give up and to keep pushing until I accomplish and overcome the things/issuses I'm facing now...

Congratulations and Great Job!!!
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Totally loving the 'stache too!!
  • serar
    serar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OH! One more thing I'm super excited about . . . I recorded a video last year and made myself promise to not watch it until I hit 148.5lbs. I remember crying my eyes out talking to my "future" self in the video. I haven't watched it yet but have come close. Hopefully I'll watch it within the next few months. 8.9lbs to go and I'll have kept true to my word of losing exactly half my MFP starting weight. :D

I'm probably going to bawl like a 4 year old girl when I watch it . . . and I couldn't be happier about it.

This is the best thing ever and it makes ME want to cry with happiness.
  • Bluebabi
    Bluebabi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for posting! Gave me faith that I can actually be that small too! I am currently a 4x as well!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This is a fantastic transformation!! You must be crazy proud!! BUMP for my friends for inspiration!
  • ELENA01
    ELENA01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration. Thank you!
  • spring423
    spring423 Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow...truly amazing! What an inspiration. And thanks for mentioning the skin issue, crazy I know but it is a fear...especially at my age.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!

Thank you so much for sharing!
  • reeserox
    reeserox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!!

I can't wait to reach where you have :)
  • tobemeis2bfree
    tobemeis2bfree Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
  • KC7997
    KC7997 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!

Thank you so much for sharing!
  • ChristiSykes
    ChristiSykes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! you are amazing!
  • tmlizzy
    tmlizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a true inspiration your story has become! The one we all are seeking to become, really. congratulations on the journey!!! You look amazing. Keep up the great work and the life's lessons!!
  • pestilencerose
    pestilencerose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!