Replies

• xF7x
    xF7x Posts: 143
    Options
    Just get there... After that is all about getting it going
  • LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i eat only if i workout. so i tell myself " girl if you wanna eat, get your *kitten* to the gym! "
    lazy= starving
  • MissBellatrix116
    MissBellatrix116 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I bribe myself with tcby. :-) Yummy.
  • hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I just remind myself what I'm working towards. I wanted nothing more then to sit on the couch tonight and eat chips while watching tv (yes, seriously) but thats not going to help me out in the end. I have a goal (1/2 marathon up the side of a mountain) and I will be as ready as possible. That means going to the gym when I want to be on the couch.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I don't really give myself a choice. Sat, Sun and Mon I workout first thing in the morning. Wed and Fri, I go right after work. This is my gym time. Sometimes things will come up that make me have to miss a workout, but it isn't often and there is a good reason for it. The reason is NEVER that I just don't want to go.
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Put it on your calendar as a recurring meeting. Take it as seriously as you do your work.... because it is as serious.....

Good luck
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment w/a personal trainer once a week so I have to go that day. Other days I go with my sister, dad, or mom. We have sort of a set schedule and the gym has childcare so its hard to find excuses.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Two scoops of jack3d...