Ladies, body hair on men? Yes or no?

Options

Replies

• iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how many men I have kicked out of bed when I found a stray hair.

No. Idea.

Usually, I like to start with an inspection so we don't have to deal with that kind of awkwardness.
    I don't get it. If they don't have any hody hair, what do I hold on to when I climb them like a tree?

I guess you need to work on your grip strength?
    That's probably why my ex gave a ShakeWeight as a break up gift.
    I think the *kitten* might have been insinuating something about my grip strength.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    whatever the man I'm in love with has, I will love to smithereens.

QFT
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can't grow chest hair for the life of me. Which is good, less work in the mornings.

I'm not a huge fan of chest hair, but I do know a guy who put Rogaine under his arms when he was around 15 because he felt self-conscious about his hairlessness there.

It worked.

Thanks for the tip but I dont think Ill do that.
    Anyone who wants to try, you should give 1CG pics of it.

No.... I just said I have already seen it work.

I know what you meant Naomi. Now brb im going to do it. Look at your kik in about 10 minutes.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    just note, although furry, wolves are cuddly and fun to pet.
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Whenever I start to believe women aren't shallow all I have to do is read a thread like this to remember 99% of them are. Kudos to the ladies who said it doesn't matter though. You're rare gems indeed. Go out and teach the rest of the gals to stop being terrible.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how many men I have kicked out of bed when I found a stray hair.

No. Idea.

Usually, I like to start with an inspection so we don't have to deal with that kind of awkwardness.
    I don't get it. If they don't have any hody hair, what do I hold on to when I climb them like a tree?

I think the *kitten* might have been insinuating something about my grip strength.

Sorry honey. Truth hurts.

Just be careful when you choose the next tree you climb, that you choose one that doesn't have a little branch that might snap off if you put weight on it or something.
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Facial and chest hair is ok and often extremely sexy. But back and butt hair is less than hot. And I feel that guys should keep it trimmed down south. Dont have to shave it all, but bushy is not cool.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You care what women think? That's so sweet.
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Honestly don't care either way for the most part!
    Back hair is a bit of a turn off and would prefer a little manscaping down under :wink:
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    i like chest hair and also i like it on the arms and legs thats sexy.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

No. Idea.

Sorry honey. Truth hurts.

Just be careful when you choose the next tree you climb, that you choose one that doesn't have a little branch that might snap off if you put weight on it or something.
    Oh well, his branch was too short for me to grab properly anyways. I have since moved on to greener..well ..trees i guess.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Whenever I start to believe women aren't shallow all I have to do is read a thread like this to remember 99% of them are. Kudos to the ladies who said it doesn't matter though. You're rare gems indeed. Go out and teach the rest of the gals to stop being terrible.

I think most women actually are not that shallow... I mean you can have a preference, then meet someone and fall in love with them and your preference is for them, and everything about them, even if it's different to your preference before you met them. I honestly can't believe that most women would actually find hair (or lack thereof) as such a deal breaker if they were in love with everything else about the person. Yes I'm sure there are some but I'd say they're the exception, not the rule. And IMO someone who's turned down solely on the basis of whether or not they have body hair has dodged a bullet, because they wouldn't want to be married to someone that shallow.

I prefer hairy men, my husband is hairy, but that sure as anything wasn't on my criteria when I first started seeing him (he was fully clothed, so I didn't even know lol) or when I chose to marry him. I married him for the person he was, all of him, not any single trivial aspect of him. If he wasn't hairy then maybe, who knows, I might have ended up preferring non-hairy men. The main issue in terms of my preferences is that I do not want my husband to start removing any hair other than what he chooses to (which is cropping his hair and trimming his beard)... we both have the same opinion about that so it's really a non-issue (and no he doesn't mind me coming onto threads like this and saying "pics please" either, because he has pictures of women doing weight lifting and boxing on his desktop and he doesn't have double standards)
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Well, since I prefer my men to be mammals, I'll have to go with, yes, I like them to have hair. Not sure how well I'd deal with having a reptilian man. I like warm, endothermic bodies. :) You can keep your Cardassians.

star-trek-Cardassian-jazz-hands-wave-1353349358m.gif
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    As long as it's red or blond hair I don't care how furry he is. :D

I get red facial hair when I let it grow out a bit.
  • 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    A little hair on the chest and the highway to paradise is cool, a mass of back and butt hair not so much!!
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    Yes. Please.

Thanks,
    Evolution.

(I know not all males can grow a fur vest, and that's okay too.)
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Husband is naturally mostly hairless on his body with big muscles...looks great! Boyfriend has very hairy chest and back (think Sasquatch)...in shape but not bulging...looks great! All my men have a goatee and 'stache.....
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Husband is naturally mostly hairless on his body with big muscles...looks great! Boyfriend has very hairy chest and back (think Sasquatch)...in shape but not bulging...looks great! All my men have a goatee and 'stache.....

so you have a Husband AND a boyfriend? or is boyfriend a metaphor for something else?
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Well, since I prefer my men to be mammals, I'll have to go with, yes, I like them to have hair. Not sure how well I'd deal with having a reptilian man. I like warm, endothermic bodies. :) You can keep your Cardassians.

star-trek-Cardassian-jazz-hands-wave-1353349358m.gif

TRUE!!
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

go on...