Ladies, body hair on men? Yes or no?

Options
12346»

Replies

• PattiBaldwin88
    PattiBaldwin88 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Husband is naturally mostly hairless on his body with big muscles...looks great! Boyfriend has very hairy chest and back (think Sasquatch)...in shape but not bulging...looks great! All my men have a goatee and 'stache.....

so you have a Husband AND a boyfriend? or is boyfriend a metaphor for something else?

I'm thinking the same thing....wtf
  • Mavrick7a
    Mavrick7a Posts: 1,353
    Options
    I LOVE A WILD HAIRY ANIMAL.

:laugh:

Hair on the chest shows you're a man. Shaving it makes you look like a little boy who hasn't been through puberty.

This is like saying that "curvy" women are real women.

We all have our preferences, but don't body hair shame.

@conretegirl - I totally agree.

For me, I am grateful that I don't have to shave. Perhaps when I hit puberty. :laugh:
  • BenFoley1
    Options
    shaved with a tan, mirin?
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love a hairy man! I love men that look like bigfoot! I like when a man takes off his tank top and it looks like he is still wearing a shirt! Love it!
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    Not going to lie.
    I'm Scottish.
    We need said body hair to survive our summers.
    Lets not even talk about winters, Ned Starks words mean terrible things. " Winter is coming" ....when it feels like it never bloody left in the first place we're filled with terror that this is actually our summer.

In short
    If we shaved off our body hair our friends, family and elder male relatives would rip the utter ****e out of us. Forever. Even after it grew back. We'd still be known as " That guy"
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    shaved with a tan, mirin?

Seriously, your only 19? Wow! Nice!
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I dont mind some hair... actually I am one of those "unlucky" girl who never had a hairless man...

But this much hair... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    hairy_man.jpg
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    My hubby has a good deal of body hair ( very little above the eyebrows though), but his is a beautiful red-gold. Guys with a lot of DARK body hair, no thanks, especially on the back. I'm not into chimpanzees.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    All the furry men come hither! Rawwwr
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Ehh...as long as its not sasquach like, I dont care either way.
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Well, since I prefer my men to be mammals, I'll have to go with, yes, I like them to have hair. Not sure how well I'd deal with having a reptilian man. I like warm, endothermic bodies. :) You can keep your Cardassians.

star-trek-Cardassian-jazz-hands-wave-1353349358m.gif

TRUE!!

Did you mean Cardassians or Kardashians? LOL
  • CountingCaloriesSuxass
    Options
    Perhaps
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You have no idea how many men I have kicked out of bed when I found a stray hair.

No. Idea.

Usually, I like to start with an inspection so we don't have to deal with that kind of awkwardness.
    I don't get it. If they don't have any hody hair, what do I hold on to when I climb them like a tree?

A sturdy branch?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    nothing worse than a man with a hairy back and *kitten*........:noway:

can we have one OR the other?
    A little hair on the chest and the highway to paradise is cool, a mass of back and butt hair not so much!!

im confused, you say the highway to paradise is cool but then say no to butt hair, isnt that like the corner of 1st and 1st?
    Whenever I start to believe women aren't shallow all I have to do is read a thread like this to remember 99% of them are. Kudos to the ladies who said it doesn't matter though. You're rare gems indeed. Go out and teach the rest of the gals to stop being terrible.

and i am sure you dont judge women at all by size of their man hands, the adams apple, being too short, too tall, too fat, too skinny, too blonde, too brunette, too unintelligent ad naseum
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Well, since I prefer my men to be mammals, I'll have to go with, yes, I like them to have hair. Not sure how well I'd deal with having a reptilian man. I like warm, endothermic bodies. :) You can keep your Cardassians.

TRUE!!

I've always found the similarity between those two names highly amusing.
  • foxro
    foxro Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Men . . . what about hairy ladies?

Do you like ladies with alot of bodyhair?

Back in the day my Hippy-chic, earth mamma friends didn't shave . It was different , but rebellion against the "norm" as it was considered natural . Everybody was hairy...it was the age of hair !!!! :drinker:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

TRUE!!

I've always found the similarity between those two names highly amusing.

hA3E271B5
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I LOVE A WILD HAIRY ANIMAL.

:laugh:

Hair on the chest shows you're a man. Shaving it makes you look like a little boy who hasn't been through puberty.

This is like saying that "curvy" women are real women.

We all have our preferences, but don't body hair shame.

@conretegirl - I totally agree.

For me, I am grateful that I don't have to shave. Perhaps when I hit puberty. :laugh:

Me likes what me likes!

I went to a Chippendales show back in college, and that's the first thing I notices, how weird it was that none of them had hair on their chest. When on my friends told me that they shaved, I was kinda grossed out.