1.) Peanut Butter Crunch
    2.) Trix
    3.) Berry Berry Kix
    4.) ChocoPebbles

in no particular order. :)
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I stick with plain Cheerios. I have very few trigger foods, and sugar cereal is at the top of the list. I can stop after a single piece of chocolate, but sugar cereal? I will fill a solo cup with cereal and overflowing with milk, then when the cereal runs out, i add more to the milk, then it needs more milk, and then more cereal. I can easily eat 2-3 big red solo cups full of cereal and milk that way, so that's like what...somewhere around 5 cups of cereal AND 5 cups of milk.. yeah so.. 1000 calories on cereal. my goodness. i admit i do miss my cinnamon toast crunch coco krispies corn pops frosted flakes, but I have let them go.

omg, this is me! i can get to 1000 calories easily with cereal and milk. i just dont start cause then i wont stop. its like cake to me.

i would actually prefer a huge bowl of cereal over a slice of cake! Maybe for my next birthday I will plan a day of all cereal lol
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I love Kashi Go Lean Crunch as a snack, and once or twice a week I eat steel cut oats with fruit, or Fibre One Original with yoghurt and honey. All are filling and have some healthy attributes that outweigh the bad.
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Grape Nuts, and I recently tried it with Almond Milk- DELICIOUS!!! Although my teeth feel like they're going to fall out of my head if it eat this two mornings in a row...
  • lisabundy5
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean!! High fiber, high protein and still sweet. Great with or without milk. =)
  • pterradactyl
    Options
    I like plain Cheerios and Wheat Chex, dunno how healthy they actually are though lol ;P

Sliced strawberries are really good on top of cereal if you get bored of banana.
  • beckysiz
    beckysiz Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I do eat oatmeal as well.. I alternate between cereal and oatmeal in the morning. I"m not asking whether you think cereal is healthy or not, I'm asking for the people that actually like cereal to tell me which ones they like.

The topic is Favorite HEALTHY cereal so I think some of us assumed you were looking for HEALTHY. Guess not! :blushing:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    all boxed cereal is bad or you. Try homemade granola or steel cut oats.

I feel like this is a statement of opinion
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    1. Captain Crunch
    2. Captain Crunch Berries
    3. Captain Crunch Oops All Berries
    4. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

In no particular order

This, Captain Crunch Berries all the way
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    i make my own granola and use that as cereal, when i have it. (i am baking some right now in fact.) i'm an egg fanatic tho and almost always have eggs in the morning.

DD likes regular cheerios and corn chex tho.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean Original (other varieties too high in calories) with unsweetened almond milk is a favorite. My go-to breakfast, however, is old-fashioned oatmeal with fruit and unsweetened almond milk.
  • goldiejoe
    goldiejoe Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    For me its oatmeal with dried fruit and walnuts. <3
  • ashleymcn01
    ashleymcn01 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Kellogg's All Bran Wheat Flakes, it's the only cereal other than oatmeal that I will eat!!!
  • shelbygt350h
    Options
    Red Mill Oats with either Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk or SO Unsweetened Coconut Milk, TBLS. walnuts, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds, (unsalted ) 1/4 cup blueberries and some cinnamon. YUMMY !!
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I don't like healthy cereal...yuck! The healthiest I eat is Frosted Mini Wheats. I LOVE those!
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I do eat oatmeal as well.. I alternate between cereal and oatmeal in the morning. I"m not asking whether you think cereal is healthy or not, I'm asking for the people that actually like cereal to tell me which ones they like.

The topic is Favorite HEALTHY cereal so I think some of us assumed you were looking for HEALTHY. Guess not! :blushing:

There are HEALTHY cereals. I'm not talking about Frosted Flakes or sugary cereals made with corn. I don't see what is wrong with whole/grain high fiber cereal that is low in sugar. Anyway, I like cereal, so I"m not going to stop eating it!:tongue:
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Lots of love for Kashi... and I use Unsweetened almond milk occasionally, too... it seems pretty popular here!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Any Special K cereals and my new fav is Fiber One Honey Squares...yummy with a banana sliced up in it.
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mississippi and it is Grits or it is nothing! I usually eat it plain but sometimes add a couple of Tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese. Mmmm, Mmmm, Good!
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Meh, still don't think there's a healthy cereal. Granola is way too high in sugar.

I'll go with eggs or yoghurt or cheese or fish.

^ This :happy: