Replies

• VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    its been my online name for about everything
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My husbands name is Mike and we got married in 04 lol... simple enough huh.... lmao
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Blue was my first dog whom I loved dearly.... Buggy was her nickname when we were playing. When she heard Go Buggy Go, she would start running circles around me. She was a Blue Heeler and would herd my children and follow me up and down the lawn as I cut my grass. I have used Bluebuggy for as long as I have been on the internet and sadly Blue passed away in 2004 :(

1970 was the year I was born.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Blue was my first dog whom I loved dearly.... Buggy was her nickname when we were playing. When she heard Go Buggy Go, she would start running circles around me. She was a Blue Heeler and would herd my children and follow me up and down the lawn as I cut my grass. I have used Bluebuggy for as long as I have been on the internet and sadly Blue passed away in 2004 :(

1970 was the year I was born.

Child herder?
    There might be a $$$$-future in that breed for you:wink:
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Back in the day it was the name of one of my original WoW toons. Name started as Telinna and when i went to transfer the toon that name was taken and Zelinna was born. And have been using that name online ever since. Its simple, easy to remember and rarely taken :bigsmile:
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    The first two cats I ever owned. Taz and Smitten so Tazsmitten.
  • christy3565
    christy3565 Posts: 349
    Options
    My name and the last 4 numbers in my phone number...original huh?
  • IAmPersuaded
    IAmPersuaded Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    38 For I AM PERSUADED, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39 I stole it from Paul! :-)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    38 For I AM PERSUADED, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39 I stole it from Paul! :-)

:smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Routerninja
    Routerninja Posts: 201
    Options
    Mine is from my line of work. I am a network engineer, designing and building large scale WANs, etc.

We use a lot of routers, so there's the first half.

The 2nd came from my old AOL Business card when I was there working on the backbone data network, I noticed some guys had "Network Geek" etc as their title, so I put "Router Ninja" as mine and it kinda stuck.
  • supermel_69
    Options
    I've been obsessed with Superman since I was a child and Melanie is my name so the nickname developed early and when I made my very first email at like 13 or 14 I thought having 69 in there would make me cool lol so it followed me even after all these years
  • supermel_69
    Options
    I am SHER LOCKED.

Yes we could be best friends!
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    my name - Pamela

I have 3 children all of them have been very involved in sports & extra-curricular activities, the town they have grown up in "Gators" are the mascot. Since all my kids were Gators I became - Gator Mom

And it was too long to list: cheer, track, cross country, AF ROTC, basketball, baseball, football MOM!! :laugh:
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    In college I had a really b*tchy roommate who just happened to be confined to a wheelchair. All my friends thought that I was just really mean to her and that I was especially evil and going to hell because she was handicapped but really she was a total b*tch, who just acted totally different around guests. Anyway, one Sunday night around 8 pm, a couple of my friends and I were hanging out in my room listening to music, chit chatting and folding laundry. All was good until of course in rolls Catalina, my roommate, in one of her infamously bad moods. Cue to Catalina telling me it was time for my guests to go home and to turn out the lights because she was tired. I told her that we would be leaving as soon as I was done with the laundry in like 30 minutes or so. Catalina was not too happy with my answer and literally rolled over to the light switch turned off the light, and my music and yelled " Allison Please Im Ready to Go To Bed! " Long story short my friends and I laughed so hard, turned the lights and music back on, I basically cussed out a handicapped girl and proceeded to finish my laundry.

After that my friends believed everything I said when I told them she was evil :devil: .... and immediately thereafter the name AllisonPlease was born and still kickin almost 9 years later.

LOL I swear I'm not evil she was a total b*tch!!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My first name
    Bfly short for my butterfly tattoo
    78 for the year I got it. Actually I got it in 1976 but I screwed it up on the user name.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    My first name
    Bfly short for my butterfly tattoo
    78 for the year I got it. Actually I got it in 1976 but I screwed it up on the user name.

Apparently you can change your username once.
    I did not know that until seeing it in this thread.
    So you could change 78 to 76 if you want :smile:
  • KickyLegs
    KickyLegs Posts: 53
    Options
    Ha, this is a great question.

If I'm doing a high intensity interval run (7.5 for 2 minutes and then 5.5 for 2 minutes on a treadmill) I look like I'm kicking and punching.......KickyPunch!
  • trailtripper
    Options
    When in ther military did alot of scouting and patrolling actions and it became my handle.

Later used it for most of my gaming avatars.

So if you are into GW/WoW/Anion or EQ (still very active in EQ) and see a toon named Trailtripper, its me :-)
  • fattyfoodie
    fattyfoodie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I'm fat, and I like food.
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    My name is Grace and my husband calls me Gracer. Original, I know. :tongue: