• stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    my name + my zip.

glad we are all so original around here hahahaha
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Love Super Mario Brothers so as a joke my friend and I said we were Teenio and Jamigi. My name is Teena and hers is Jamie and it just stuck. 7 is my birth month.
  • badtastebetty
    badtastebetty Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    "a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika" - Dorothy Parker

A quote I live by. And betty is another word for girl/woman/female
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'm a Lady that teaches and loves Zumba!
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I honestly didn't think that I would ever put a picture of myself in my profile...I thought that I would just put cute pics of unicorns or fluffy cute animals. If I ever get a standard poodle her name will be Pretty Miss Sparkles! To me it is just so cute and girly sounding...just makes me wanna snuggle something! "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    I honestly didn't think that I would ever put a picture of myself in my profile...I thought that I would just put cute pics of unicorns or fluffy cute animals. If I ever get a standard poodle her name will be Pretty Miss Sparkles! To me it is just so cute and girly sounding...just makes me wanna snuggle something! "IT'S SO FLUFFY!"
    ^^^ awesome to the power of infinity.
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Amazon = 6'0" tall
    RDH = registered dental hygienist
    drumroll please ````````````````````````````````````````````AmazonRDH :glasses:
  • dangerxbadger
    dangerxbadger Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It was a name generator for super hero names. I have no idea how it came up with it, but my handle has been Danger Badger ever since. The x is a habit I guess I never grew out of. lol
  • skee80
    skee80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Skee was a gamer name i had back in the day (wow dork!) annnd i was born in 1980~
  • greeneyedKat
    Options
    Kathryn, my name, shortened to Kat and I have green eyes
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am SHER LOCKED.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Am the True Ray any other Ray's are fake.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    mine is for airedales & angelfish and my birth year
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate and had two diets to choose from since two of all the one's I've tried in the past have worked and were sustainable for me for the long haul. since i estimate it will take me a full year to get to goal, I chose the one that allows me to include chocolate. The end.
  • sempifi99
    Options
    Its a play on the Marine's Semper Fi and 99 was my Boot Camp platoon.
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    ^^^ awesome to the power of infinity.

<3!
  • Juicyneedslessjuice29
    Options
    Well, I was trying to find a different way to say I need to loose weight, and 29 was my age
  • missmike16
    Options
    when i did the first tapout video, the instructor mike was gorgous and my best friend for 3 years name is mike. we both love the name. i did the video when i was sisteen. to simple?
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options

2z3yt0i.jpg
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    initials + die hard Michigan fan!