Replies

• collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    My sons name is Collin George. So Collin g mommy
  • TorontoFoodist
    TorontoFoodist Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This name was created as a joke-name, I didn't think I was going to hang around here much, or that anything here would actually work to help me lose weight. But I'd read about this site and wanted to login and 'see' what it was all about.

Lo and behold, I was wrong, they make it easy to watch your diet, get motivated, find other people / resources to figure out a plan....

So I'm stuck with a dumb name, but have lost some weight, so it's All Good. :smile:
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My name is LisaMarie... my cousins and my aunt (1 yr older than me) couldn't say it so they called me Lisanume.... it stuck, and been a nick name since....
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    This name was created as a joke-name, I didn't think I was going to hang around here much, or that anything here would actually work to help me lose weight. But I'd read about this site and wanted to login and 'see' what it was all about.

Lo and behold, I was wrong, they make it easy to watch your diet, get motivated, find other people / resources to figure out a plan....

So I'm stuck with a dumb name, but have lost some weight, so it's All Good. :smile:

You can change your username one time if you wish :smile:
  • TorontoFoodist
    TorontoFoodist Posts: 16 Member
    Options

You can change your username one time if you wish :smile:

Really??? Thanks... I might just do that! :smile:
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    I didn't like my previous one here, and this one is more in keeping with my general state of mind. :)
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    My 10 yr old son gave me mine a few yrs ago when he was about 6 or 7. Im assuming because Im the Momma and I like Chocolate Lattes or it just rolled off the tongue easily... or a combination of the two lol. It just kind of stuck.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    My 10 yr old son gave me mine a few yrs ago when he was about 6 or 7. Im assuming because Im the Momma and I like Chocolate Lattes or it just rolled off the tongue easily... or a combination of the two lol. It just kind of stuck.

Cute. :smile:
  • BiggJim38
    BiggJim38 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Simple
    I'm big and my name is Jim.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Simple

Nice to meet you big Jim :smile:
  • nolarun93
    nolarun93 Posts: 56
    Options
    Nolarun93

Nola stands for New Orleans Louisiana my city

Run running is what I enjoy doing

93 Year I was born
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Bregalad, aka Quickbeam, is an ent in Lord of the Rings. He's known for being "hasty". My friend and I were reading through LotR in college and she said I was hasty like him so I adopted it as a username :P The 5 is just a number I randomly chose one day way back when .
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty basic too. My First name, first initial of last name and my birthday.
  • BiggJim38
    BiggJim38 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Simple

Nice to meet you big Jim :smile:
    nice to meet you as well
  • RigDiver678
    Options
    I got hooked on diving and spearfishing the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico when I was 17.
    There's nothing special about the numbers.
  • abrandnewme18
    Options
    well on my old account (justgowithit17) i chose it because i'm a "gowiththeflow" kind of person. also 17 is my favorite number.

the story behind this username is that this year i want to make a "brand new" me; slimmer, fitter, healthier, and hotter, lol. :laugh:
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    when i was younger, hotter and blonde-r, everyone used to call me Fara-- like Farrah Fawcett. i chose the 180 because i am trying to turn my life around :)
  • CaliforniaSweetheart
    Options
    <
    Not a creative person. Mine is self explanatory.
  • MakingApril
    MakingApril Posts: 178
    Options
    For me, it's because my name is April, and I am making myself a better person therefore makingapril x3
  • Mustang_Susie
    Options
    Nolarun93

Nola stands for New Orleans Louisiana my city

Run running is what I enjoy doing

93 Year I was born

Creative! I like it! :smile: