Replies

• salinger1976
    salinger1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite author/ year of birth.
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    For the last 2+ years I have worked 84 hours a week and I am a nurse....hmmmm
  • linz910
    linz910 Posts: 30
    Options
    Name and birthday! Easiest thing to remember!
  • cgolden1701
    cgolden1701 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well CGolden is for my name Christopher Golden the 1701 is the Starship Enterprise Registration number. Oh and yes I'm a huge Trekker.
  • 60x60
    60x60 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I realized today that my 60x60 username could be misinterpreted to mean I wanted to lose 60 pounds. I lost about 90-100 pounds prior to this user name and have about 20 to go.

I have a list of 60 special things that I want to accomplish (non bucket list, just prioritizing some time for what I value) mostly with friends and family (but some self-oriented things as well) that I want to do before I turn 60. I am doing them over a 16 month time frame that started last summer.

I keep track on a spreadsheet and each one is important and special. Having moved from the starting edge of morbidly obese, to obese, to overweight; one of self-oriented goals is to hit "normal weight" healthily by age 60.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    because i'm the happiest i've ever been right now and i like things that sparkle
  • FiftyandGettingBetter
    FiftyandGettingBetter Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Easy. I turned 50 back in Sept (2012) and I've decided to get healthy. So, I'm 50, and... I'm getting better.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    First name LaNita but friends call me Laa and middle name Rae so laarae (big yawn):yawn:
  • LavenderBouquet
    LavenderBouquet Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I like purple and dinosaurs :laugh:
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    last name is Tuck, my oldest daughter by my first marriage is a Smith...
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I have green eyes...super creative I know!
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    My longstanding nickname/I love mickey mouse stuff and the year I was born.
  • 2EggsSeparated
    Options
    When I was attempting to get a user name that was different from the default real name MFP uses, I tried about 6 different names. All of them were taken. There was a recipe sitting on desk, and the first ingredient was 2 eggs, separated. So, that's that. Had that been taken, my name would have been 3 cups flour (or whatever was next on the list)
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My name is Lisa and I like lambs. That is all (the number 1 was because "Lisalamb" was already taken, probably by me along time ago :)
  • kimmynw1
    kimmynw1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Childhood nickname (Kimmy) and NW is I am from the Great North West :smile:
  • Trilby16
    Trilby16 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Trilby has been my alter-ego for many years. She is the title character in a novel by George Du Maurier. I would love to post her picture here but sadly, I can't figure out HOW!
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    My name is Jenni and I'm a vegetarian. I get zero points for creativity.
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My surname is Lucas and I used to live in St Vincent and the Grenadines SVG
  • mercymarque
    mercymarque Posts: 450
    Options
    my first name and son's middle name
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Before my huband and I started dating we worked together, and he called me Chel Chel at work. So I use that and my last intial.