Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Once upon a time in a land far, far away(well not that far) a baby girl was born. Her parents named her Amy Marie. Now she is working hard to get fit.
  • lilyhel
    lilyhel Posts: 77
    Options
    First part of my name plus first part of my last name. Not very original, I know....
  • elkahallick
    elkahallick Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Elkahallick pronounced alcoholic... It's ironic because I have been sober 9+ years
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'm a Doctor Who fan and any episode with the Weeping Angels are among my favorites.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    All others were taken. I settled. I'm happy, however.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    Options
    Mine is cryptic. Not at all self-explanatory. And quite frankly, I just don't feel like getting into it. *sigh*
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    My name, a kiss and my birth date lol...I know not very original but handy if i get sudden amnesia or something! :happy:
  • Zerashen
    Zerashen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    My ex liked to bestow random names on people, and I liked the name even after we split. (even though someone already used it on youtube, the jerk! (lol))

That, plus the comic book Zera, inspired me to use mine.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Last name + third note in a major scale... like do re mi
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    bf used to be my initials (until I got married and changed my last name) and 43005 is the date my now husband & I started to date
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    mudturtle is the nickname my grandma gave me when I was a little kid
  • animalrane
    Options
    Animal= nickname im a drummer for 25 years, Muppets

Rane = short for my real last name

Also apart of my acting name I use for film... not famous yet..;)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    My Nickname is an homage to Dan Grue. Saved my life in 1974. He was the original Road Dog.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Summer is the best time of year. I've always loved it the most. And there's a Y & T song "Summertime Girls".

"Summertime girls
    (Oh baby, you make my whole world go around)
    Summertime girls
    (The way you lift me up)
    (I never come down, no, no)"
  • VictoriousLion
    VictoriousLion Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My username is the meaning of my forename and surname.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    cause I "Party like a RockStar and F__k like a..........

ok, maybe I don't party like a rock star anymore.....2nd part of that could be true though. However I do "Loan like a PawnStar!" because I own a Pawn Shop and my name is Nathan
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I Baptized Jesus
  • ModernNerd
    ModernNerd Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm an engineering student so about as nerdy as they come, but you probably wouldn't guess it. Trying to break the stereotype that engineering girls are frumpy and unsocial with minimal outside interests :drinker:
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I'm an engineering student so about as nerdy as they come, but you probably wouldn't guess it. Trying to break the stereotype that engineering girls are frumpy and unsocial with minimal outside interests :drinker:

1567_700b.jpg
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I chose this name about 5 yrs ago, because I was tired of using the same 2-3 user names on every forum, email, etc, since the late 90s...seltzer is a nod to the ill fated yet delicious New York Seltzer I loved to drink as a kid in the 80s.

The second part, mint, was chosen because seltzer was taken and I couldn't think of anything else, but liked the color mint green.

Yeah - not very interesting :-D