Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• WhisperAnne
    Options
    "WhisperAnne"= Whisper Anne. My first and middle name mashed together. lol:laugh:
  • DJMIKEY1
    DJMIKEY1 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I was a DJ, I am a Mikey.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Son = Austin aka Aus
    Daughter = Ashley aka Ash
    I'm the Mommy

Therefore, AusAshMommy

Not terribly original, but hey!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I Baptized Jesus

I hope it wasnt with those shoes!! :laugh: :laugh:

My name is Rhonda but friends call me Rhon so its just my name and an old employee number I'll never forget.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    It is my Solo Project Band Name - You can listen to the music here:

https://www.facebook.com/DantrickMusic -- Don't forget to hit like and leave me a message with what you think.

http://www.reverbnation.com/DanTrick -- This webpage recommended for phones

or

https://soundcloud.com/dantrick
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Me and all my high school buddies created Warrior screen names back in the day on AIM. I've just used the username ever since, it's not very common so it's typically available.
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am a minister. And I'm swoll.

:bigsmile:
  • The season 8 finale of Supernatural :wink:

.... :sad:
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    When I was working and I'd call my husband and he wasn't there my message would be "Hi. It's Just Jennie" and it kind of stuck.

Now I'm kind of branding myself with it.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    My Nickname is an homage to Dan Grue. Saved my life in 1974. He was the original Road Dog.

Now you've piqued my interest.

How did he save your life?
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Zeppelin fan for life :)
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I chose this name about 5 yrs ago, because I was tired of using the same 2-3 user names on every forum, email, etc, since the late 90s...seltzer is a nod to the ill fated yet delicious New York Seltzer I loved to drink as a kid in the 80s.

The second part, mint, was chosen because seltzer was taken and I couldn't think of anything else, but liked the color mint green.

Yeah - not very interesting :-D

OMG!!! I remember NY Seltzer!! I used to love that stuff :)
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Zeppelin fan for life :)

How could you chose only one song?
    No way I could narrow it down... :smile:
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This is the name my grandmother gave to my personality, I am calm and serene most of the time but anger me and nothing can save you from the verbal beating you will take. I once had a boyfriend who said in her presence "Wow are you actually wearing that out?" My grandmother said to him...."Sh** boy you are in for it and you don't even have rain boots on".
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Tree stump remover
  • Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I ran out of better ideas for a username that wasn't already taken, and I like my anonymity so my real name was out.

Derf was the nickname for a guy named Fred in an old group of friends (yes, we were very original). Smeggle for the simple fact I can be a dirty little imp sometimes.

And thus, was Derf_Smeggle brought forth into the netscape... er.. netosphere... ah.. um... Well, you get the idea. Ahem.
  • ZombieGeezUs
    Options
    If Jesus existed, he was a zombie
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    I was tired of trying to be what everyone else thought I should be and decided that to be happy I had to find what I thought was perfect for me.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Mine is my boring go to screen name for most anything that is public on the computer... If I knew everyone had such cool screen names here I would have been more creative :wink:

A: Ashley
    N: Nicole
    RO: Rodriguez
    86: Year I was born

Edited to fix my misspelling
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I stole it from my man. He's the original savage. He's done way crazier **** than I have. But we share that similarity.