Story behind your username

Options

Replies

• DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    it's quite obvious my name describes determined and i live up to my name everyday
  • IJones4177
    IJones4177 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    first initial/last name - date i started dating my wife 4/17 - fav number 7
    IJONES4177
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    First two letters of my first name + middle name = ilfaith
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    I’ve been told since I was in H.S. that I looked like Sly Stallone and people use to call me Rocky all the time, the DW is my first and second name initials.
  • serendipitys1003
    serendipitys1003 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    SerendipiTys- because both of my kids names start with *T* and they are the happiest surprises of my life.

And their birth years, '10 and '03
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Well, my name is Jason... and I was once knighted by the self-proclaimed King of New York City, after I gave him a sleeping bag, a package of disposable razors, new shoes, and a coupon for a free meal at a local restaurant that I'd purchased earlier that day. Was there along with a few other friends, and I was feeling charitable so we gathered up some supplies and hit the streets doing a few good deeds. My friends teased me about it, but the monicker stuck... As for the 85, it was the year I was born, and my old hockey #.

Nice!

Love that my thread has been resurrected.
    I love reading all these stories :smile:
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    I'm not an insomniac but people always call me that. I'm more a night owl. I love nights too much that I hate losing them sleeping! And 8 is my favorite number. :)
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Because I'm tired of my weight being an excuse for doctors to tell me that's why I'm not getting pregnant. 5 years of struggling.. I am DONE
  • regansfit
    regansfit Posts: 9
    Options
    I got tired of keeping track of my usernames for all the different social networking sites, so now most of the time my username is my first name, Regan, with a short description of whichever service it is, hence, for MFP, "regansfit."

Plus, I like having the mindset of "I am," as opposed to "I am going to be," or "I am becoming."
  • morethenjustmum
    morethenjustmum Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I should stop trying to "be skinny and young" and be happy being JUST A MUM. Well now, I love my babies but i have always been more then one thing. Right now mom is maybe my most important role but i am a wife, woman, librarian, sister daughter, chef, occasional cray b and i could go on.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Big Booty Brenda... even when i was slimmer i've always had a booty ...
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    Mines a reference to the brilliant comedy Absolutely Fabulous. Absolutely no one gets it but it makes me smile lol
    Xx

haha I love Ab Fab, love Pats :smokin:

Cheers darling ????

Xx

abfab_photo_s3_06_web.jpg

OMG! I love Ab Fab!!!
    581679_10151519984608855_1001539817_n.jpg
  • eileenpina
    eileenpina Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Someone told me I should stop trying to "be skinny and young" and be happy being JUST A MUM. Well now, I love my babies but i have always been more then one thing. Right now mom is maybe my most important role but i am a wife, woman, librarian, sister daughter, chef, occasional cray b and i could go on.

i love your story!
  • AllMyUsernamesRTaken
    AllMyUsernamesRTaken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    All of my user names were taken :-D
  • LilithLaquim
    LilithLaquim Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a burlesque and sideshow performer, and it's my stage name. I use it all over the internet so I have a cohesive online presence.
  • lmeskd
    lmeskd Posts: 3
    Options
    One of my favorite creepypasta's :)
  • amirakabira
    amirakabira Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A long time ago my nickname was "Amira" princess (or spoiled little princess to hear some tell it) I became large and decided to add large (kabira) to the nickname. Soon I hope be able to change it to medium sized princess.
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    my first name starts with y, my last with b (and "bee" is cute) and i was born in 1991. very imaginative, i know!
  • SmaugHugs
    SmaugHugs Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love everything Tolkein and quite enjoy Smaug. There was a fanart picture of him receiting his daily affirmations in to a mirror when he is all tiny and adorable and made me want to hug him.
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was working out with my girlfriends at the gym & one of them or both started calling me sergeant bad *kitten* because I was doing some work & telling them to work harder. Lol