I'm fighting Crohn's.

I must add that I'm winning :)

You are. :drinker:
  • COTrainer
    COTrainer Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting Crohn's.

Damn dude that sucks. I was initially diagnosed with Crohn's when I was 11 years old, but further testing revealed it to be Ulcerative Colitis, which sucks in its own right. I will be fine for a few years, and them bam, it comes back in full force and I am bound to the nearest bathroom losing blood like a lacerated pig. Here is hoping for more advancements in intestinal diseases, colon cancer is no joke.

Both of you are amazing, I am glad you both shared your story, Thanks. Stay Strong!!!!
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting Crohn's.

You are. :drinker:

This is awesome!

And I have a tattoo of a blue kitten..... boring I know :smile:
  • mnwalkingqueen
    mnwalkingqueen Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm from MN and love to walk and all women are a queen.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Starz (slang for "stars", tattoos) Holes (Piercings)...but this was an email addy I had years ago and it just kinda stuck.
  • mthr2
    mthr2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My initials, including maiden and married. Also spells mother with no vowels. And I have 2 kids, so kinda "mother of 2" using my initials.
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Mine is painfully boring, first and last initials and month and year of birth.
    I have another screen name that I use all over the net but honestly when I started here I wanted a little anonymity/privacy so I used this one.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    It was in a Curious George episode. Bill was calling his escaped bunnies "Oh, Fluffy ! Brownie ! Oh Whitey ! Herbert
    Nenenger ! "
    It just struck me as off the wall and humorous.
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    My name lol.... maybe I thought id forget it or something... un original i know....
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    From Wisconsin. Badger football fan. Russell Wilson's number was 16 when he played. Nothing exciting.

I'm from Brew Town too! :drinker:
    But I'm an MU alum (Warrior NOT Golden Eagle :tongue: )
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Bu504QZ.gif

I can unhook a bra with the raw power of my mind.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    My son and all his friends came up with it.
    Where the party at? "The Frannie Shack"
    So cute I had to use it!
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    Options
    Punk Rock (+80's & Root Beer Schnapps)

Sounds like one of my high school house parties... :drinker:
  • nut4crew
    nut4crew Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I joined the rowing team (crew) as a freshman in high school. After the initial spring season, I discovered there were summer and fall programs. I rowed for a total of eleven seasons in four years. Hence, nut4crew.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    There were green ice floes in lake Malar in Sweden, according to a book by Annemarie Selinko called Desiree. My mom had me read it when I was 10, and green ice floes seemed like the most wonderful things ever back then. Boring, but there you go.
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Someone wrote a post about how annoying it is when people incorporate being a parent into their username so I changed mine immediately to usernameMAMA.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Nothing spectacular here... Just my initials and then Food for Life... To me, food for life means eating healthier to live a longer life... While at the same time meaning eating great foods that make life happier... Kinda like everything in life, the ying and yang, the balance... So I try to eat foods that are good and healthy for me most of the time... And on those occasions that I am out with friends and enjoying great friendships, laughter and decadent foods, I eat what I want and enjoy life... Life is too short to do anything but love it and live it to the fullest!!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    It is one of the few Gaelic phrases I know which means "nothing without effort". I thought it was very apropos for this.
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I just added nasty to part of my last name lol