Options
    Something easy for me to remember... pretty boring I know :yawn:
  • CoveOps
    CoveOps Posts: 100
    Options
    its trendy!
  • Badger_Girl16
    Options
    From Wisconsin. Badger football fan. Russell Wilson's number was 16 when he played. Nothing exciting.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Doctor because I am serious Whovian and Sookie after Sookie Stackhouse (from the noves, not the show).:heart:
  • darias_mommy
    darias_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    self explanitory!
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Punk Rock (+80's & Root Beer Schnapps)
  • dfurton83
    dfurton83 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Nothing crazy just something I could remember mine is my first initial D for Denise my last name Furton and the year I was born 83 for dfurton83. No spectacular but easy to remember and easy for friends and family to find.
  • JonnyMacAwesome
    JonnyMacAwesome Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    It's because my name is Jon...last name starts with Mac, and I am pretty Awesome.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    My previous username included too much information about me so I decided to change it. I don't really like pics of myself so I used a pic of a husky pup as my avatar for a long time. I asked my friends to help me come up with a name, and UsedToBeHusky was suggested by a good friend.
  • Curleycue0314
    Curleycue0314 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Because my Hair is naturally curly, my last name is Cue and I got married on 3/14
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Silly, but I'm from Roanoke, VA and my name is Joseph. I made the profile last year. So not creative.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Options
    Well as a Phoenix is in mythology known to rise from the ashes ..
    I've lost a lot of weight and while being under so much excess
    weight, I've pretty well been dead.
  • Mimi_NY
    Mimi_NY Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My nieces call me Mimi and I've lived in NY for over 2/3rds for my life and love it!
  • Triavalon
    Triavalon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I used to pretend that digimon were real and I had three digimon partners. That was also the era that online really became common, so I named my accounts Tri-Avalon to mean three heavens, and it has stayed that way.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Addie is my "in real life" nickname (it is pronounced like 80, and is a shortened version of my name which is Adrienne). Overhaul is because I am overhauling my lifestyle and my body!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Grandpa and Dad were both carpenters... 2 by 4's, 1 by 2's etc.... I intend to drop pounds bit by bit, hence, bitxbit.
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My name is Alyson ( I actually hate being called Allie) but I wanted something close to my name and I have 2 sons 11 yrs & 3yrs. I just wasn't creative enough for much else lol
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting Crohn's.

I must add that I'm winning :)
  • SconnieCat
    SconnieCat Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting Crohn's.

Awesome :) My friend was diagnosed a couple of years ago. Hearing the stories from her and the adjustments she's made to her diet has given me a new appreciation for my health...or even those days where I'm feeling "sick", I tend not to complain as much ;)

As for my name, MFP cuts the whole thing off so now it just looks like I'm a smartass who also tells lies.

My name is Liesl (full username: SarcasticLiesl). I picked out the username a couple of years ago when I first joined and wasn't feeling very creative. I'm highly sarcastic (often offensive) and I have a unique name.
  • pankrazzle
    pankrazzle Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting Crohn's.

Damn dude that sucks. I was initially diagnosed with Crohn's when I was 11 years old, but further testing revealed it to be Ulcerative Colitis, which sucks in its own right. I will be fine for a few years, and them bam, it comes back in full force and I am bound to the nearest bathroom losing blood like a lacerated pig. Here is hoping for more advancements in intestinal diseases, colon cancer is no joke.