Replies

• fatfriendonadiet
    fatfriendonadiet Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request. :)
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I can use more friends. I need to loose about 30 lbs to 40 lbs. feel free to add me. New friends welcome
  • nibiruuuuu
    Options
    I need to lose about 60. But I'm also a student and I understand the stress and everything. Also, I notice you're kind of into anime. I'm kind of into anime and things too.

Anyhow. If you're interested, hit me up, girl.
  • scwilson38
    scwilson38 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have 85 more to lose. I have lost 12. Always need more friends for motivation and support for each other.
  • debsieq
    debsieq Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello!
    I will be your weightloss friend...I need to lose 50 lbs, and like yourself, I need motivation too.
  • wfaulk
    wfaulk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have 89 pounds I need to lose... I could also use the support to meet my goal. It is hard to do on your own.
  • tishswanson
    Options
    I need to lose 75-80 lbs! I just recently started on this site and I'm excited about it! I've been working very hard and would love to help keep each other motivated!

"She believed she could.........so she did" (my favorite quote right now)
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! My goal is to lose 78 lbs. I started really working at it in Sept. 2012, and am almost half way there! my biggest challenge was gaining enough knowledge to start. More important than the weight for me was learning to live healthier over all
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    We can be friends! My goal is to lose 78 lbs. I started really working at it in Sept. 2012, and am almost half way there! my biggest challenge was gaining enough knowledge to start. More important than the weight for me was learning to live healthier over all! Good luck, and you can always talk to me :flowerforyou:
  • imstrong4me
    imstrong4me Posts: 119
    Options
    pls add me I I don't need to lose 80 lbs but 70lbs im taking step at a time my first goal is to lose 40lbs by my bday in aug and the other 30 by the end of the yr I be at my goal weight 140
  • CakeM0m
    CakeM0m Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 91 :-/ I could use all the support I can get and I am sure you can as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jovi20
    jovi20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 100lb + to lose, but have given myself a target of 56lbs to lose by Christmas as the whole amount just seems so huge. Would love to help motivate you, in return for your support. Anyone else is welcome to add me aswell. Good luck everyone!
  • supriyanidhin
    Options
    Hi, even i need to lose exactly 78 pounds. gained a lot of weight post delivery. So please feel free to add me as ur friend