• JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Everything :smokin:

There is just a little more of "everything" than I wish to have :grumble:
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My wrists and ankles. No matter what I weigh, they always look so delicate and feminine. :-)
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    my eye color, and my legs
  • ton40orbust
    ton40orbust Posts: 155
    Options
    My eyes. They're blue with flecks of gold and a big grey ring around them. Unless I'm messed up and then they're bright green. and my skin. I've NEVER *knock on wood* had a problem with acne
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Legs, boobs, and booty.
  • lifestruggle
    Options
    the shape
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I'm beginning to like my figure - including my big butt and child bearing hips! Everywhere just needs to be tightened and toned
  • snapril68
    snapril68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I got complimented on my calves not too long ago ... And always loved my eyes and smile for features! :)
    The most that is noticed from people though is my booty ... I have a booty for days! HAHA
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    LOVE my butt!
  • snapril68
    snapril68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I like my muscular legs and my small wrists. And my back dimples. Trying to learn to love the rest!

I would love to get back dimples again ... Gosh I miss that!! Hopefully one day soon :)
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love my chest, now that I have peeled the fat off of it
  • ninavivi
    ninavivi Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    my lips
  • Ololade1
    Ololade1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love my boobs and really wish my calves are slimmer.
  • Argentino
    Argentino Posts: 52
    Options
    my hair - does that count?

I like your horse

Bow Chika bow bow

:laugh:

sometimes a horse is only a horse!

Darn.
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    There is a dinner game played by saying what you like best and what you like least about someone - and then after going around the table the guests must then kiss the part that offended them and swat the part that they liked.

I like my hair a lot. My eyebrows have always been something i liked because they are dramatic, my eyes are pretty nice (blue and with long lashes). I am learning to love everything else as I go - being 40 is reconciling me to myself quite nicely. Also, taking communal showers at the gym (due to lack of water pressure in the cubicles) has made me get the F over myself a lot. It ain't bad and oh the things it can do! Run 6KM three times a week, give birth to babies, take care of babies, love a partner, be loved by a family of people, be strong. It is pretty awesome really.

"The love of the body of man or woman balks account, the body itself balks account,
    That of the male is perfect, and that of the female is perfect."

I sing the body electric - Walt Whitman
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I love my height, I'm 5'9 near enough, so when I wear heels I am pretty striking! I am long waisted so even when I feel fat I still look slim, and I LOVE my muscly arms!
    Learning to love the rest of me :)

Also, when I had each of my 2 children, I spent days thinking how miraculous the whole process is, and what a marvellous creation the human body is when it is performing the most basic and natural functions. The whole process is just incredible, from making love, to growing a baby out of nothing, pushing said baby out, then feeding it from your own body- its all just wow!
  • metermaid11
    metermaid11 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have awesome hair when it behaves itself. I like my eyes and my smile. My calves have always looked great no matter how big I have gotten. Everything else, is a work in progress.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    My butt! I have the most awesome, cutest butt ever!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    The monstrous size. Grrrr
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    My Eyes & My *kitten* :smile: