Replies

• sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I have delightful breasts.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I have awesome hair when it behaves itself. I like my eyes and my smile. My calves have always looked great no matter how big I have gotten. Everything else, is a work in progress.

Your hair IS amazing!!
  • Gusman14
    Gusman14 Posts: 94
    Options
    Giggity Giggity Giggity...
  • Lilyrose13
    Lilyrose13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was having a rubbish day 'til I read this post and now feel more positive and motivated!!! Thanks guys!!
    I love my boobs and my long legs.
    Best of all I love my mind and the way that just reading something can change your whole outlook on the day!!!
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My hair and legs for miles :)
  • diaryofaskinnygirl
    Options
    Great thread! We need to focus on the positive aspects of ourselves.

I always get complimented on my bum, so I've started to really like it :)

I also like my wrists and ankles as they're small and dainty.

I like my décolletage when I wear strapless dresses!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have great hair and I like my legs right now

f38bb09a-9a32-4101-9386-fc71f7126128_zps43aa2a84.jpg
  • stewartcarden
    Options
    Everything
  • toffee322
    toffee322 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    my feet and my toes.. because i have small feet and my toes are round.. i think they look cute. lol. and i can move my pinky toe and big toe by itself.. i think it's pretty amazing :P
  • xDawnsgrace
    xDawnsgrace Posts: 436
    Options
    i like my cheekbones, my collarbones, and i love my eyes~
  • johannarosalie
    johannarosalie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love my shoulders, eyes, and nose <3 And my boobs aren't too bad, either.
  • joliefrijole
    Options
    My dimples!
    Plus my smile, my eyelashes, my shoulders, and my hands.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    I have great hair and I like my legs right now

f38bb09a-9a32-4101-9386-fc71f7126128_zps43aa2a84.jpg

Nice :)
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I love my skin. Ah, how it glows. All due to my healthy lifestyle change: eating nutritiously and working out.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Bum and boobs the most.

From a non aesthetic point of view the whole thing cos I kick *kitten* with it :P
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    TBH my chest. I've never known why but i've always been muscular in that area, and the front part of my shoulders (don't know the muscle group)

Never lifted weights, but my work is quite heavy, so I guess 20 years of doing that has helped.

I've been asked in the past how much I bench, and some people don't believe me when i say nothing lol. I wouldn't have a clue what I can push.

Anyway that's me. The rest is Bleh lol.
  • anaquay
    anaquay Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    The only thing I like is my feet :smile:
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have skinny ankles, I am pear shaped so from a positive standpoint, I could wear size medium shirts even when I was 30lbs overweight! We won't discuss my pants size. I have very thin wrists, arms, shoulders, and face. When I'm at the lowest of my weight range, I look "too thin" in those areas so that is why I stay in the middle of my weight range. I have a small waist but that also means finding pants that fit my waist and my thighs is difficult. I'm just about into another pants size and so the size above is SO big on me. They still stay up due to my thighs but I feel like could fit another person inside of them at the waist:) So, I am now going to wear the next size down. The thing is, I don't like to wear fitted clothes. I like semi baggy so I haven't decided whether to take the plunge and wear them. I'm sure they look better than clown pants though. My aversion to any type of fitted/tight pants goes back to when I was 120 lbs overweight wearing a size 26/28 pants that were skin tight and I did not have another pair to wear:(
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I am grateful when I lost a ton of this weight, the boobs didn't go. My biggest fear as I lose the rest of my goal weight *20/30 pounds* they will disappear forever. How else do you hide a beer belly? LOL

I used to like my feet but then I started running and now they are ugly but I will accept that as a part of my losing weight.

If you havent lost the boobs after ninety pounds, you wont lose them with another 20 or 30 :) Those are almost always the first to go when you start losing!
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I love my face! I think I'm a very pretty girl, I just can't wait to drop the weight so my face will be even more beautiful!

378041_130902423689564_431539777_n_zpsb98c3051.jpg