For girls who are 5 feet tall, what is your weightloss goal?

Options

Replies

• freckledrats
    freckledrats Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Not 100% sure what my end goal is. I'm not super far off. I'm really aiming to lower my body fat % to something closer to 20% and fit in my old size 4's again. Mainly, I want a nice shape that jiggles less :) The number on the scale is less important.
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I've got a couple of different goals. I'm thinking first I want to be 160 after that maybe 120.
  • adriennepaolini
    Options
    I just want to get to a weight I can see my feet at after that we will see. I have never been exceptionally skinny ... ever. I have always at least been in the mid to high 100's and I was comfortable there. So we will see where this takes me.

In the end your goal should be about what is comfortable (and healthy) for you.
    Good luck.
  • kiddoc88
    kiddoc88 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    5 ft 3/4" goal was an even 100 : ) any of you can feel free to add mee
  • jazzleighinternational
    Options
    Looking to just have a healthy weight where my blood pressure is controlled. 140 lbs is a good weight., I am pretty curvy and have solid legs, my chest has deflated like balloons over the past 4 years. 52 lbs down 30 more to go.
  • SheilaMonsterrr
    SheilaMonsterrr Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft, looking to get down to at least 135lbs. My lowest has been 110lbs, which I wouldn't mind but getting back into a healthy range is my goal right now.
  • verbenaverbena
    Options
    i'm 5' 1.75" CBW 110, 30% body fat

goal:
    IBW 98lbs, 22% body fat

I would love to hear from other small-framed women working on similar goals. Pls feel free to friend me as such. thanks!
  • LearnFromTheRed
    LearnFromTheRed Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I used to be 56kg (8st 8lbs). These days...70kg (11st).

I know that when fit I am quite muscley, so I'd be happy with getting anywhere near 60kg (9st 8lb)
  • JEB1974
    JEB1974 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 113lbs. My goal, and day to day, weight is 105lbs though my 'race weight' is 98lbs. I'm aiming for this for a key race as this is the weight I feel I run fastest but know isn't sustainable year round. There's a fine balance between reaching a low weight and being able to fuel training efficiently.
  • StarlightAria
    StarlightAria Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 1" but I have a medium frame so I look better and feel better with a little more weight on. When I was in high school,I'm in college now, I was 145 at my skinniest and I felt and looked amazing. So I'm looking for that weight again, which is about 60 pounds to lose.
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    I would like to reach 120, I will be happy, it's been a long time since I have seen that :)
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Im close to being 5ft tall. I weigh 138 lbs. Lost 2lbs within a month of 1600 -1700 calorie intake. Lol. Now Im sticking to d original 1200 diet and exercise to be in my healthy weight of going down some lbs. Feel free to add me up guys.
  • teecee46
    teecee46 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I developed an eating disorder a number of years ago and was around 85lb and looked positively frightening! At present I am 184lb and trying to get back to 135lb - I don't really want to go any lower than that as I had always been around the 120lb mark for a lot of my adult life.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I'm going to be 25 soon--currently somewhere around 112-115 and this is the heaviest I've ever been. Gained ~15-20 pounds since meeting my husband. I'm not comfortable here and feel really self conscious because it's a drastic change from my usual weight. My husband likes my body this way though so im not completely upset by it--just MOSTLY upset.

My UGW is 100-105 (still 5-10 pounds above my pre-husband weight but thats fine with me) but we would like to have a baby so I'm trying to accept this weight/body for now until we deliver our first child. Losing weight and fertility aren't friends in my world.
  • DancingDreams1234
    Options
    I'm 5'3 does that count? I'm aiming for about 125, but my little ticker says one 140 (I'll change it once I reach that goal)
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    im five one and aiming for 135
  • fenella26
    fenella26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am 4 feet 11 inches and my goal is to get down to 120-125 lbs.I am currently 159
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    4'10.5". Ultimately have a goal of 110 but I'm feeling pretty good at 116 right now. It's amazing how pregnancy and child birth really changes how and where you carry your weight. Good luck towards your goals everyone!
  • Megg54
    Megg54 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and 114lbs my body comp is healthy. I feel great
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i am 5ft tall with a weight goal of 100lbs.. once i get there i'll try to bring it down to 90-95.. 90 part not happen till the end of 2014 though ;)