show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! And I love the 30DS! My favorite benefit of this workout is that it prepared me to do heavy lifting in the gym. But I'm going to put it back in my routine now because it makes me feel strong!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LEVEL 3!! Don't be scared of it! It's actually not much more challenging it's just DIFFERENT in so many good ways!
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I Created a new exercise. When it asked for the time and calories burned, I use 28min and about 300 cals for level 1. I use my HRM to keep track of what I burn, but unless I have a bad day, Level 1 ranges from 290-315.

Currently, I'm on level 2. This one had a wider range. The first few days, it was 380 cals. Now, it's closer to 320 if I don't try any advanced moves.

For reference, I'm 5'6" and 200lbs. well, I was 210 for level 1. IF you don't have a HRM, try to use this info to guesstimate.

Good Luck!

That's really helpful, thanks! I need to get a HRM. Bookmarking this for when I'm done- just did day 5 of level 1!
  • gringuitica
    gringuitica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I Created a new exercise. When it asked for the time and calories burned, I use 28min and about 300 cals for level 1. I use my HRM to keep track of what I burn, but unless I have a bad day, Level 1 ranges from 290-315.

Currently, I'm on level 2. This one had a wider range. The first few days, it was 380 cals. Now, it's closer to 320 if I don't try any advanced moves.

For reference, I'm 5'6" and 200lbs. well, I was 210 for level 1. IF you don't have a HRM, try to use this info to guesstimate.

Good Luck!

Wow! That's a huge burn. You must have been kicking some major butt! I weighed more than you during the Shred and I burned anywhere from 210-230 on average. Level 1 and 3 were a bit higher than Level 2, but it always hovered right in that range.

If you don't have an HRM, I would probably estimate lower than 300. I think the average range I've read on here, depending on weight and fitness levels, is anything from 175-250. So if you're eating back your cals (or some of your cals), try to go a little lower on your burn estimate, so you don't overeat. Just my 2¢.
  • healthymissfit
    healthymissfit Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I start Level 1 Day 1 today after work! I'll be posting Day 1 pics tonight!
  • Well I havent weighed myself in a while. Ive been taking two days off so i can spend time with my husband on his two days off. But im still doing 6 week 6 pack and 30 day shred. I feel a lot stronger and can do a lot of moves now than i could when i first started. I feel great and now i am throwing in runnkng a mile on the treadmill once a day. So now i am not going to weigh myself for another month since im just starting the running. I hope i can really tone up. If anyone else has any helpful suggestions please I will appreciate it. :)
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    The results and stories in this thread are amazing! I'm going to buy this DVD asap! A few questions for those who use this DVD:

Do you still go to the gym? I know some of you do.

How many pound weights do you typically use? (I need to buy some. All I own are 10lbs.)

Once you're done with the 30 days, what have you all moved on to?

I've never done a video before but I want to try this!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    The results and stories in this thread are amazing! I'm going to buy this DVD asap! A few questions for those who use this DVD:

Do you still go to the gym? I know some of you do.

How many pound weights do you typically use? (I need to buy some. All I own are 10lbs.)

Once you're done with the 30 days, what have you all moved on to?

I've never done a video before but I want to try this!

I don't belong to a gym but I alternated running with 30 DS and had good results.

Honestly it's mostly eating. Jillian says right on the DVD you can eat your way through any amount of exercise...so make sure you count your cals closely!

After 30 Day Shred I did Ripped In 30 and 6 Week 6 Pack. All are great DVDs and while you may not lose a lot you will see results if you give it your all.
  • claire31373
    Options
    What a great thread, very inspiring.

Today is day 9 of 30ds & i love it now i feel i'm not going to die at the end of each workout! Finding some things so much easier than the first day & flying through the star jumps. Push ups will never be my friend though!

I sneaked on the scales after day 4 & had put on 1lb but weighed this morning & i'd lost that plus 3 more :) I'm doing 1400 calories a day.

I'm going to post pics at the end but i can already feel a difference & feel taller if that makes any sense :)

looking forward to level 2
  • skorenfeld123
    skorenfeld123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Usually the DVD has levels 1-3 :)
  • ankitadsharma
    Options
    i have been trying hard for the past 1 week to do the 30 ds but i could not do more than circuit1. today i did the complete level 1 with all the circuits! and am feeling proud! i plan to stick to it until i reach my goal! :)
  • mistyblu13
    mistyblu13 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    recommended for people with back and hip problems???
    Thank you
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My Jillian Micheals 30 day results!

jillianresults.png
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Options

jillianresults.png

Amazing results!!!!
  • tottie06
    tottie06 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    My progress so far from 1 of 30DS and the after is day 17. I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout. The repetitiveness of Jillian day after day is a bit annoying, but seeing the difference keeps me motivated

08745F70-F7E5-4A2E-80DB-F6749D4F1D5B-20452-0000134470F49AD3.jpg

Wow your doing a lot at the same time!!! But holy smokes!! Your getting results.
  • ankitadsharma
    Options

jillianresults.png
    brilliant results! congrats! kinda motivated me to work hard more! :-D
  • ankitadsharma
    Options
    did u do anita's version or nat's version? i could do today anita's. i started today. :(
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Jillian Micheals
  • annielaurie88
    annielaurie88 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can watch each level for free on You Tube :)

after reading these posts, I am going to re-start it!!
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who cant find level 2 and 3 on youtube?
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

jillianresults.png

Those results are amazing.
    How much did you end up losing?
    And was that just strictly by watching your caloric intake and doing the 30DS or where you doing more on top of that??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!