show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• ajgordo150
    ajgordo150 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    katief1982 wrote: »
    Doing 30 DS - 7th session last night, and 6.2" lost in total.

Eating "normally" so some "bad" in the diet still, but a lot better than it was a few weeks back.

No weight lost as yet - but I am not bothered about this as it is more about how I look (and feel).

True
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    elsbbels wrote: »
    I am currently on day 16 of the 30DS, these pictures were taken before I started and then again at day ten, the one where I starred my face was taken a couple of days after (day 12 or 13), I havfe lost a total of 9 lbs, and 4 inches from my hips.

486084_477334185666151_369953603_n_zps4036f9a5.jpg

45_zps950190e9.png

36744638_7428_zpseff2d926.jpg

Can't wait to see the results after 30 days! I am going to do ripped in 30 after 30DS :smile:

Below: left was day one, right was day 13.. (not massively sure if you can see any difference but I sure as hell feel better :happy:

hjk_zps63b22d2e.png
    Your results are great! Just wondering did you change any major eating habits or just straight 30DS?

• twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I want to add that when I came to MFP about 3 months ago, I first was just logging my food, then stumbled upon the 30DS. I did one round and it made me wish I'd taken measurements, I wish I could say how many inches and etc I lost but I can't give an accurate account. I've lost almost 20 lbs since I started here. I did get notable results from the one round. And i wouldn't do another if I didn't get any, so that speaks for something. I will post pictures when I complete this round.
  • brhaber123
    brhaber123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started in April and have done 5 of the 6 months consistently. First two months I did 30 DS then Ripped in 30 in recent months but only 4 days per week...146 lbs. in brown suit then the other one is now at 135 lbs. (5'5"). My original starting weight was 163 but these pics show since I started working out in addition to MFP weight loss. Dropped 2 pants sizes and several inches from bust, waist and hips over the last 6 months.

31l9tybeg8f5.jpg
    2llvn2netjqq.jpg
  • twinjamom6
    twinjamom6 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    brhaber123 wrote: »
    I started in April and have done 5 of the 6 months consistently. First two months I did 30 DS then Ripped in 30 in recent months but only 4 days per week...146 lbs. in brown suit then the other one is now at 135 lbs. (5'5"). My original starting weight was 163 but these pics show since I started working out in addition to MFP weight loss. Dropped 2 pants sizes and several inches from bust, waist and hips over the last 6 months.

31l9tybeg8f5.jpg
    2llvn2netjqq.jpg
    Wow!! You look great!!
    After my first 30DS i did 2 weeks of ri 30 and then decided to try out Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body Workout, which IS a workout if you're wondering, lol. It'll really get you sweating. My friend asked me to do another round of 30DS with her so I am and added NMTZ too. Which is great, I'm enjoying that one too. The only Cardio she has in that one is in the warm up, which I don't mind.
  • brhaber123
    brhaber123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great!!
    After my first 30DS i did 2 weeks of ri 30 and then decided to try out Bob Harper's Ultimate Cardio Body Workout, which IS a workout if you're wondering, lol. It'll really get you sweating. My friend asked me to do another round of 30DS with her so I am and added NMTZ too. Which is great, I'm enjoying that one too. The only Cardio she has in that one is in the warm up, which I don't mind.
    [/quote]

Thanks! I like Ripped in 30 better for some reason so I always go back to that one but I also added the killer series from JM. One of those kept causing me crazy back pain that made me stop for a week after each start so I decided not to do those anymore...NMTZ is on my list too as I am trying to get back to 5-6 days a week and am currently doing each level of RI30 per week so that's only 4 workouts.
  • roamingtiger
    roamingtiger Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just started this program again after a year and half of other programs. After my 30days I'll post pictures.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!