show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options
brianafaye2
brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
I'm going to be finished with biggest loser cardio max, and I've been looking into other programs to try afterwords. I wanted to do zumba, but I can't afford it anytime soon :/. I was looking through the sucess stories, and I noticed so many people are trieing 30 day shred. I'm seriously thinking about trieing it, but I would love to see some sucess stories first! :)

Replies

• lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That's a big difference...and just after 17 days! I'm on board!
  • katief1982
    katief1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Doing 30 DS - 7th session last night, and 6.2" lost in total.

Eating "normally" so some "bad" in the diet still, but a lot better than it was a few weeks back.

No weight lost as yet - but I am not bothered about this as it is more about how I look (and feel).
  • staceytrlbrell
    Options
    My progress so far from 1 of 30DS and the after is day 17. I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout. The repetitiveness of Jillian day after day is a bit annoying, but seeing the difference keeps me motivated

08745F70-F7E5-4A2E-80DB-F6749D4F1D5B-20452-0000134470F49AD3.jpg

WOW congrats thats such a huge difference!!! I started the 30DS but i stopped lol needless to say after seeing this i might start again lol
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    2lsv19h.jpg
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Best workout ever for cutting inches or for those just starting out

19593344_9446.jpg
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    BUMP
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    <~~~ Day 20
  • lottylulu1969
    lottylulu1969 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow! im new to this site1st week for me and 1st week of doing 30d dvd,cant believe your pictures, there great,going to push myself more now to make sure i get great results too
  • lukebianco
    Options
    Sorry new around here... what is this 30day shred?

Can someone explain?

Can someone forward a link or something? :)

I loved the progress above :O
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    One of Jullian Michaels many workout DVD which can be found on Amazon...
  • lukebianco
    Options

Similar to this? -- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • Musicluvr539
    Musicluvr539 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I truly need to dig this DVD out and start using it.. Not only for the inches that it will trim but for health issues that are raising their ugly little heads... Great work all!!
  • daysofmylife
    daysofmylife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please keep this thread going! I'm starting on Monday and love the inspiration and motivation the success of others brings! Thanks to all of you!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing results everyone! :D I really want to try to now!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    bump 30 ds is amazing i did 2 levels before never got to the 3rd but still lost 5lbs and 4 inches around my waste alone...im on day 2 level 1 starting over :)
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

Similar to this? -- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Can anyone tell us if this is level one in its entirety that you can buy on Amazon?
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    side3_zpsa66a4b2d.png

Almost done with my first week of Ripped in 30 now!
  • TheMoonMuse
    TheMoonMuse Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    First pic - Before
    Second - Had just started 30DS for a few days and was already doing C25K 3 times a week.
    Last - 20 days into 30DS and on the last day of C25K.

I gained 3 pounds from second to last but have a huge definition gain and muscle growth in biceps, shoulders, abs, and thighs between that time. Also was stalling out on my workouts at the end of 10 days so upped my calories 200 and then boom, another spurt of muscle growth :)

8579188774_c96704d3c0.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!