Replies

• jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^^ Thank you ^^^^^^
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 9 Of the 30 DS. I have read all the posts and do not have the same results. I only modify the jacks due to a bad hip. Any idea why I don't see results? I have also been doing Just Dance daily for 30 to 45 minutes since January 1st.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 9 Of the 30 DS. I have read all the posts and do not have the same results. I only modify the jacks due to a bad hip. Any idea why I don't see results? I have also been doing Just Dance daily for 30 to 45 minutes since January 1st.

Give it until you reach level 3 (about 20 days). I initially gained 3# the first week or so
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump bump bump <3:)
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Completed 30 DS about 5 days ago and I lost 27 inches total body. I started 30 Days ripped 4 days ago. Let see what happens.
  • jenniferlcrumb
    jenniferlcrumb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have posted this before but im so impressed with the results i cant help but show it off to the world haha

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg
    very impressive!!! amazing :)
  • jveracruz
    Options
    wow!!! this is sooo inspiring! i just started 30ds, tomorrow will be day 4! for the first time in my life, i am excited to work out, and seeing results like yours makes me even more excited to continue it!
  • maytronicbaby
    Options
    Holy! The results are amazing for everyone. @_@

I have legit 30 days till my birthday I think I'm gunna take a wing at it!! :3
  • AnneH59
    AnneH59 Posts: 1
    Options
    Looking at all of your results really gave me motivation! I just finished my first day of the 30 day shred. I took pictures and hope to see the same results in 30 days :D Great job everyone!
  • stronger_healthier_ME
    Options
    Great job!! Definite difference! Getting cut :)
  • kelzjarvis
    Options
    I started on March 11th with 30DS. (Also, you can find all 3 videos on YouTube for FREE.) - http://youtu.be/KR7BK7jpu3M

Anyway, here is what I have so far. I took a couple days off so I will be done on the 15th with 30DS. Granite, I have a lot to lose. Like almost 80 lbs total. But you can see a difference already and I have dropped a pants size. :)

mpyis.jpg

You look great!!!

Im a bigger girl too and im totally gonna give this a go after seeing your pic lol!!
  • kitjos
    kitjos Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i have posted this before but im so impressed with the results i cant help but show it off to the world haha

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg

Oh wow!! If i acheived that, then i would be posting it where ever i could! :laugh:
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    f8bc4b96-3ce6-40da-b5a3-ab6c33b64459.jpg

My results;

10lbs lost!
    3 inches from my waist
    2 inches from my hips
    an inch from each arm
    and 2 inches from my bum!

hope anyone just starting see its through...i thought I'd die but i made it!
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    most excellent everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right after I post I am going to do day 3 of 30DS.
    thanks for the inspiration:heart:
  • kelzjarvis
    Options
    Just completed Day 1 of 30DS on level 1! Surprisingly i only stopped twice! Thankyou all for putting your experiences up.. I am feeling very motivated by seeing you all post :flowerforyou:
    Will take a Pic of day 1 !
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I've only completed 10 days so far. Not great results so far. No real losses inches wise. (Only real loss is 0.5 inches off my thigh, tho I took my last measurements 4 pounds ago so who says it's from 30 ds). Did 10 days straight level 1, and went straight into level 2 (first day today)
    Pictures show no real difference either. MAYBE a touch on my back, but could also be just how I'm holding my arm.

406467982.jpg

406467981.jpg

406467980.jpg

I had knee pain one day (day 3 or 4) then that was fine. However today I had elbow pain from all the push ups.
  • moulinette92
    moulinette92 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Here's my results. I finished the 30 Day Shred, then moved on to Ripped In 30 (I'm currently on level 4, day 4).

Before -> 30 Day Shred results -> Me today :D

TdA1ekK.jpgMXPfAML.jpgmpCgg97.jpg

I've lost 15lbs doing both so far, but I have lost a TON of inches everywhere. Much more than the lbs.
  • nellysaurus88
    nellysaurus88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Here's my results. I finished the 30 Day Shred, then moved on to Ripped In 30 (I'm currently on level 4, day 4).

Before -> 30 Day Shred results -> Me today :D

TdA1ekK.jpgMXPfAML.jpgmpCgg97.jpg

I've lost 15lbs doing both so far, but I have lost a TON of inches everywhere. Much more than the lbs.

I see the little abs trying to peek out soon :)
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Newest results are awesome! I am on L3D4. Can't wait to get through the next 7 workouts and see where my results are. Wish I would have taken pics right from the start! I'll only have measurements to share.

These results keep me motivated, thanks for sharing!
  • SMMiller712
    Options
    I am currently doing Ripped in 30. Starting week 4 next week . . Will post pictures at the end. Question? To anyone who has done both Ripped in 30 and 30 DS. Which one did you like better and have better results with??
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!