show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Question for all: I just finished Day 7 (yay) and I find that I really struggle to get through the workouts, but I am never sore the next day. I sweat my butt off and my muscles kill me during the routine and for a bit after, but I'm always good as new the following day. It has been this way for nearly the whole workout. Any thoughts? This normal for anyone else?

I am sailing in the same boat. Actually, I must say that I feel great every morning when I wake up...even though I feel sore after the work-out. I am thinking this also has got to do with eating. I do 30DS first thing in the morning and don't eat anything. I am thinking of having litte carb-based snack containing some protein this week, before I do 30DS , because probably mid-way through the work-out I feel the lack of energy and so feel 'weak' - during the workout.
  • mhairi81
    mhairi81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a588/mhairifleck/33dffa18-6023-49ee-940e-d9ec3a09549e_zps14c2a987.jpg

I've just finished the first week of the shred and am feeling better already so I took another photo and couldn't believe the difference a week has made. Though granted I am very big to begin with and am wearing a better bra :-) Have also been limiting my refined carbs and trying to eat more protein.
  • mhairi81
    Options
    Ha ha, I'm rubbish at uploading photos, I don't know why that didn't work!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Ok I so need to get back on this shred...I have exactly 30 days until I fly to the US for my holidays and I still have 14lbs to lose....I seriously need to kick my own ar$e with this, anyone want to help, lol?
  • fancynance77
    fancynance77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    There's a June 30 DS challenge over on Fitness and Exercise. Come join us as we get started.
    Nancy
  • mhairi81
    Options
    http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a588/mhairifleck/33dffa18-6023-49ee-940e-d9ec3a09549e_zps14c2a987.jpg

I've just finished the first week of the shred and am feeling better already so I took another photo and couldn't believe the difference a week has made. Though granted I am very big to begin with and am wearing a better bra :-) Have also been limiting my refined carbs and trying to eat more protein.

am going to try this again!

33dffa18-6023-49ee-940e-d9ec3a09549e_zps14c2a987.jpg
    yay!
  • anitagirl8
    anitagirl8 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing results everyone !!!

Can those same results be achieved with rest 2/3 rest days per week?

Never tried exercising before without rest days, but seeing the results I might have to give it a try.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    My progress so far from 1 of 30DS and the after is day 17. I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout. The repetitiveness of Jillian day after day is a bit annoying, but seeing the difference keeps me motivated

08745F70-F7E5-4A2E-80DB-F6749D4F1D5B-20452-0000134470F49AD3.jpg

Wow- that's An amazing result! My tummy looks like ur beginning. And I'm having a hard time losing it...I tried doing 30Ds but it was just too tedious n I quit...I need to try again...
    Job well done!!
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'm going to start this soon so looking for motivation. Well done to you all! You all are amazing and look amazing.
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    All these results are amazing!! everyone looks wonderful!!
    Gonna re-start my 30DS soon, but was thinking of doing the ripped in 30 along with it, has anyone tried that????
  • deeksha_s
    deeksha_s Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I get my dvds today. Very excited to start but I'm worried if my consumption enough? I currently eat 1260 + mild exercise (200) calories everyday.

Would also like it if someone partnered me? Anyone new to 30 day?
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I think I'm the only one that doesn't mind Jillian haha. This has definitely got me motivated to actually finish 30DS :D I shall start on July 1st :) I'd say tomorrow but I don't want to start quite yet :p
  • danapenguin
    danapenguin Posts: 161
    Options
    I have the 30 day shed and shred DVD by her, is it the same?!
    Also, do u have to do it everyday to see these results? Do you do it for the whole hour too or just 30mins?
    I know after 30 mins of the 1st section I was about dead and sooo sore the next day.. however I did it without tennis shoes on so I think that could have been a factor in the soreness =\
  • Lesleygofton
    Lesleygofton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7, was in pain the first 3 days but wow feel great now, I'm really starting to see an improvement!
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I finished day 7 today, I'm doing the shred in addition to 5 days a week of heavy lifting in the gym so I am really hoping to see some great results.
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Here you go!
    before: 12763662_8837.jpg
    after: 12763662_6786.jpg
  • TiaTia2003
    TiaTia2003 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Here you go!
    before: 12763662_8837.jpg
    after: 12763662_6786.jpg

That's amazing!!!
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    thanks! haha, never know how to post pictures up :P
    @wwnchina, thanks!
  • ScouseNerd
    ScouseNerd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    These are all so amazing!! I'll post mine when I'm done. I'm only going into day 3 today but love seeing that it really works!! Keep up the good work everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!