show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Someone also mentioned the weight gain in the beginning and I was glad to read that. I got on the scale a couple of days ago and went wth lol.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    all these results are amazing... i own 30 day shred but never completed it, i wanna now!!
  • lotti29
    lotti29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u603/mstyczi/a55d6c19-e735-43ed-86c1-57527a8d4fd6_zps7a54bb1f.jpg

I'm not sure if the pics will work but this is my back half way through the shred. My biggest trouble zone is my back so I am super happy with the results so far:)

ETA: Ack! They are huge!

Ahhhh, forget it!!! There's a link :)
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    a55d6c19-e735-43ed-86c1-57527a8d4fd6_zps7a54bb1f.jpg

I'm not sure if the pics will work but this is my back half way through the shred. My biggest trouble zone is my back so I am super happy with the results so far:)

ETA: Ack! They are huge!

Ahhhh, forget it!!! There's a link :)
  • latinloverprincess
    latinloverprincess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. I am on day 9 lvl.1!
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    BUMP FOR LATER!
  • Yarrowdays
    Yarrowdays Posts: 19
    Options
    All of these results are super epic. I'm going to have to get myself that DVD, even if I'm slightly...afraid, of it. I did the Blast Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD awhile back, and I swear, it's freaking torture. PURE PAIN, NONESTOP.
    Knowing Julian this one probably isn't any kinder.
  • l_clc
    l_clc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! Awesome to see so many people having so much success! I am on day 17 L2 and have lots tons of inches and pounds already....still lots more weight to take off though....so bumpity bump bump this post! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • pkbryant28
    pkbryant28 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Here are my results. I have to say that I am pleased. I still have a long ways to go, but I am pleased!

I lost 6 lbs and a total of 10.5 inches.

Day1
    6d35ff99-78e5-4da9-8f62-f143a4d1e5ec.jpg

Day 30
    17c26b28-2b75-4788-845c-f084c653629a.jpg
  • latinloverprincess
    latinloverprincess Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Excellent results pkbryant28! I am motivated, starting level 2 tonight!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have 9 days left before I'm done, but I definitely notice a difference! Not so much on the scale because I am gaining muscle, but I see it in my calves and especially my back! This is the longest I've stuck with it! And I'm not really doing many other exercises...a bike ride or hike here and there, so most of my results are from 30DS!
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • brit__2006
    brit__2006 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    How many days did it take for yall to start seeing results?? Just curious.
  • blossomnu
    blossomnu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Amazing photos, have to get myself this DVD!

Just one question for all your 30 day shredders - what happened after you stopped doing it? Did you go back to how you were before?
  • madeeharaza
    madeeharaza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting with the 30DS tomorrow... but to all who've done it before..or are at it at present... can you please tell me that do you get really thirsty doing it?? (It might sound really dump :P) But I'm a Muslim( ALHUMDULILLAH) and we'll be having our fasts coming up so I'm a little worried as to whether I should start the 30DS during this phase or not. Will really appreciate replies.. :):)
  • underthecherrytree
    underthecherrytree Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I lost 18 lbs and 3 pants sizes. And that was after only 3 weeks on it (the 4th week I was on a cruise!)

IMG_7831-1-1_zps23546be8-1_zps44680a40.jpg[/URL]
  • GracefulPinkMorpho
    Options
    Glad I can find this on YouTube and save the money. I plan on starting this when I settle into my new place in September. I really don't have the room to do it in this tiny little apartment.
  • blossomnu
    blossomnu Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Not convinced by this. No point doing it if it all goes back when you stop.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!