show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• JackieSmackie
    JackieSmackie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Question for all: I just finished Day 7 (yay) and I find that I really struggle to get through the workouts, but I am never sore the next day. I sweat my butt off and my muscles kill me during the routine and for a bit after, but I'm always good as new the following day. It has been this way for nearly the whole workout. Any thoughts? This normal for anyone else?
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Question for all: I just finished Day 7 (yay) and I find that I really struggle to get through the workouts, but I am never sore the next day. I sweat my butt off and my muscles kill me during the routine and for a bit after, but I'm always good as new the following day. It has been this way for nearly the whole workout. Any thoughts? This normal for anyone else?

Had you been doing any lifting/similar movements before starting 30 DS? If you were already able to do some squatting/lunges/DB flies and such before starting 30 DS your muscles are already used to and strengthened for those movements.
    I hadn't done any workouts in a while before starting 30 DS so the first 3 days I was stiff, but after that I really wasn't stiff for most of the rest of the 30 days.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    d8ce0057-509a-4d33-a184-eaa5a09e3967_zps4e8a2fd2.jpg

1921da96-557b-4fc9-817f-84991696406d_zps7c9e91f4.jpg

Here are my "middle-of-the-way" results. They are certainly not phenomenal, but I am happy with my progress. I have lost about 6-7 pounds and quite a few inches, about 3 in my waist. My legs still need a lot of work. I have HUGE thighs! It's a great program! I start level 3 tomorrow.
  • ai_ana90
    ai_ana90 Posts: 2
    Options
    That's AMAZING!! Every transformation is !! Did you only do the 30 DS? I started 30 DS yesterday...
    Measurements:

Chest: 86.5cm (34")
    Waist : 66 cm (26")
    Hips: 88 cm (34.6")
    Thigh: 57 cm (22.4") big thighs, haha

I want to lose inches off my thighs and ... although my measurements are not that big, I look fat (because of.. well, the fat... I have a lot of "fat rolls"... I don't know if that's how you say it in English but I hope you understand, haha) so I want to look in shape

I'll let you know my results in 30 days ;)!
  • kajungrill
    kajungrill Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i have posted this before but im so impressed with the results i cant help but show it off to the world haha

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg
    Sexy! Your body is looking awesome! I am definitely doing the 30 day shred for 60!
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i have posted this before but im so impressed with the results i cant help but show it off to the world haha

Snapshot_20130410_zpsd59a018a.jpg
    Sexy! Your body is looking awesome! I am definitely doing the 30 day shred for 60!

Amazing! I started a week ago and then got hurt. I hope to start again tomorrow, even modified is better than nothing!
  • BJohnson10604
    BJohnson10604 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started Day 1 level 1 today! I can't wait to see some results!
  • Mumoffour4
    Mumoffour4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've done 2 days and I ache everywhere but after seeing these pics am determined to carry on!
  • AlainaC2K
    AlainaC2K Posts: 25
    Options
    Also if you don't want to spend the money, you can get the entire dvd on YouTube!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    bump.wow everyone has done a great job.
  • KaciePiscatelli
    KaciePiscatelli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not trying to lose weight, but tone (lower fat % and gain muscle) and become stronger.
    First photo is before 30 day shred, second photo is 5 days into the shred, level 1.
    I don't know about you, but I seriously see a difference in my body already.

hsUk6OO.jpg

QsGFBZN.jpg
  • freckles0808
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to post pics. :)
  • megamac33
    megamac33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    just started, day 2!
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Bump! This thread actually inspired me to start 30DS- amazing results, everyone!!

I'm just finishing up level 1 (I've had a few rest days thrown in due to travel) but I'm already seeing results! :love: I'll post when I get through level 2 & 3. :happy:
  • ai_ana90
    ai_ana90 Posts: 2
    Options
    Oh my God... this might sound ridiculous, but after 4 days of 30DS I lost 2 cm (0.78") off my thight and 0.5cm (around 0.2") off my upper arm... eveything else remains the same. That means:

1) I didn't take my measurements correctly at first
    2) I was in really bad shape
    or....
    3) the program is working great for my body!! (I want to think this last one)

Sorry =P English is not my mother tonge...
  • Jessicalove2008
    Options
    How do you put in the 30ds into your workout log on MFP? I am thinking about starting this program because I am bored of walking and want to make sure I am getting toned at the same time.
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You can put it under circuit training...:) that's what I do...
  • kaylalove
    kaylalove Posts: 8
    Options
    Try it! I am on my 3rd day, and am finding it a video I actually am sticking to so far. I've always liked Jillian Michaels and her training personality. It's high intensity but with a practical time of 20 mins. I'll post back when I finish the 30 days!
  • ppdes
    ppdes Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just completed Level 1, day 10 today.
    My weight hasn't budged so far and I haven't seen any inch-loss either -
    But My fore-arms and calves have started looking quite defined and toned. Unfortunately these body-parts, I never ever gave a second thought to like ever... so I don't have 'before' pictures involving these... LOL....

I guess it depends on the body-type and constitution etc. I definitely feel tighter in my skin -
    I guess I don't lose weight easily - from my past experience, though I dont have a lot of it to lose...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!