show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• AlexBoBalex79
    AlexBoBalex79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 9 Of the 30 DS. I have read all the posts and do not have the same results. I only modify the jacks due to a bad hip. Any idea why I don't see results? I have also been doing Just Dance daily for 30 to 45 minutes since January 1st.

I'm on day 20 and don't see and real improvement. I measure and nada. I' do a mix of advance and some modification, but I try to keep up with the advanced moves. Hopefully I'll se *something* when I start level 3.
  • dtyungu_slim
    dtyungu_slim Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    have you finished the 30 days?
  • SEC_RULES
    SEC_RULES Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • wabecca
    wabecca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I didn't take any measurements beforeI started, just pictures, but I can see a slight difference now on day 10 :)

1367333011942_zps3b61a42a.jpg

1367333085411_zps0d665182.jpg
  • twosongbirds
    twosongbirds Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just finished my day 8 of level 3 so 2 more days then I'll be done with the 30 Day Shred. At first I didn't see much differences but thanks goodness for pictures because I can see it now! I only lost about 3lbs.

suBW0nk.jpg
  • giniscanlan
    Options
    I started on Monday 29th, but I'm taking a rest day as I hurt SO MUCH! I'm a BIG girl struggling with weight loss, with at least 60lb to lose so I'm finding it pretty hard going but already I feel better. I'm so inspired by the stories on here - I weighed and then measured myself all over at the beginning but now I'm going to take photos too, never thought of it before.

Thank you for inspiring me!
  • isidona
    isidona Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done to everyone! I'm doing this at the moment, but am not sure how is best to log it on my exercise here. Any advice?
  • SMMiller712
    SMMiller712 Posts: 29
    Options
    Well done to everyone! I'm doing this at the moment, but am not sure how is best to log it on my exercise here. Any advice?

I have been advised by others on MFP to log it as circuit training, so that is how I log it. My HRM shows that I burn more calories than the MFP calculation but I always try to underestimate calories burned and overestimate calories in. Its been working so far.
  • luvrock93
    luvrock93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started the 30 DS on 4/1/13. My last day was yesterday :) I did the 30 days in a row as a goal for myself to excercise every day for a month just to prove I could. You don't have to do it that way and should of course take rest days if you need them. In fact, I have read on here that Julian actually recommends the rest days. The first few days were tough and I was a little sore, but pushed through it. I was out of shape so I was breathing heavy during the cardio and sweating hardcore. I bought a heart rate monitor which told me I was burning 310-340 calories per workout. I know this seems like a lot compared to some people, but from reading feedback from other people my size and fitness level, it seemed pretty accurate, as my heart rate was usually above 80% through most of the workout (really out of shape in the beginning). The workouts are about 27 minutes including the warm up and cool down. I logged under cardio. By the time I got half way through level 2 and to level 3 my body got better adjusted and wasn't sucking wind the whole time. Julian isn't that bad; I just yell back at her when she is too pushy and bossy :)

I would recommend this workout for beginners. There are two girls that do the moves and one actually does modified versions of about 95% of the moves. You can build up your endurance then try to do the move full out.

Here are my results (sorry no pictures)

Weight Loss: 2.6#
    Measurements:
    Neck (-.5")
    Waist (-3.5")
    Hips (-2.5")
    Lower Leg (-1.3")
    Wrist (-.9")
    Thigh (-2.5")
    Bicep (-1.5")
    Total Inches Lost (-12.7")

Good luck to everyone! I will be trying the 30 Days Ripped soon....with rest days :)
  • meggiemoo217
    meggiemoo217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    All these images give me the boost I need to continue, thanks
  • trtmom
    trtmom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, thanks for the inspiration!!
  • Renee428
    Renee428 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Well after reading all the posts I have decided to give it a try. I need to change up the routine that I have going on right now so this is perfect. I am going to have to make sure I take my before and after pictures so I can see the results.
  • glitterbellexo
    Options
    bump.
  • kmorrison21
    kmorrison21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've tried to start this so many times but normally give up when I get to level 2 as I hate planks lol.

Have re-started with day 1, level 1 today. Great results everyone and thanks for sharing. Need these pics to keep me motivated!

Try level 3 instead of 2. It was harder, but better. And more fun, in my opinion anyway.. I quit everytime i got to level 2 until a friend recommended I skip it. :)
  • kmorrison21
    kmorrison21 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I tried this DVD and I found that I gained weight???? Why?

Also are you supposed to do 30 days in a row or take a break? Seeing results makes me want to Try again but I don't want to gain lbs

Someone may have already responded to this, but building muscle isn't going to make the scale drop, and in most cases it will go up. I hate the scale, and refuse to confide in it. ;) I just measure inches. The scale can be very discouraging when you're strength training and building muscle. Hope that helps. :)
  • Katie_Y89
    Katie_Y89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred last sunday. I took a 4 day break cus my calfs were hurting pretty bad. I so i picked it back up today and am now on day 4. Will i see results if i do the dvd 5 times a week instead of everyday??
  • KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Posting so I can come back.. I'm going to start this in June..
    To everyone who's posted pictures or results.. Awesome job!
  • luv86elle
    luv86elle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    amazing job everyone!

What an inspiration!
  • CFL320
    CFL320 Posts: 5
    Options
    This thread makes me happy that I invested the $10 in my 30DS DVD! Can't wait to get started!
  • andreabrabham
    andreabrabham Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!