show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @scibba...your results are amazing! what did your diet consist of? were you doing anything in addition to 30DS?
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    I have my day one-day ten pics:

AnonymisedDayOneDayTen_zps5b69c9ab.png

Sorry about fuzzing out my face. I'm a teacher, so don't really want there to be photos floating around with me in a bikini!

WOw! After only 10 days!?! Awesome results! Are you doing anything else to get these types of results?
  • GracefulDancer4Christ
    GracefulDancer4Christ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7

previous measurements

chest 41 1/2
    hips 47
    thighs 29
    waist 38

my weight: 180 pounds

yesterday's measurements
    chest 40 1/2
    hips 46 7/8
    thighs 28 1/4
    waist 37 3/4
    my current weight: 177 pounds

all 30 day shredders and those doing Jillian Micheals feel free to add me
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    @scibba...your results are amazing! what did your diet consist of? were you doing anything in addition to 30DS?

I also did the Biggest Loser Challenge on the Wii (8 week challenge - 20 minute workout at challenging level) and Gym's cardio workout (2 - 10 minute workouts). I try to get 60 minutes of workout time in on days I workout. I eat pretty much anything I want, within my calorie goal for the day. I eat back almost all of my exercise calories. I have my BMR set to 1235 and eat about 1600-1700 calories/day when I work out and 1200-1300 on days I don't work out.
  • beebop85
    beebop85 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! amazing!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have the 30ds and have never completed it, seeing all the amazing results i think i need to dust off the dvd and complete it!!! Nice job all
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I started on March 11th with 30DS. (Also, you can find all 3 videos on YouTube for FREE.) - http://youtu.be/KR7BK7jpu3M

Anyway, here is what I have so far. I took a couple days off so I will be done on the 15th with 30DS. Granite, I have a lot to lose. Like almost 80 lbs total. But you can see a difference already and I have dropped a pants size. :)

mpyis.jpg

Thats great! Thanks for sharing, I'm a bigger girl and was wondering if I would be able to do this, I'm def going to look up the youtube you posted, Free is in my price range! lol
  • fondays
    fondays Posts: 28
    Options
    AWESOME results!!
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    I tried this DVD and I found that I gained weight???? Why?

Also are you supposed to do 30 days in a row or take a break? Seeing results makes me want to Try again but I don't want to gain lbs
  • crissygm
    crissygm Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started about 2 weeks ago. Hurt my knees. And started taking 2 rest days a week so I am behind but I have lost almost 2lbs still just from level 1. And an inch from my waist so far which is my biggest problem area.
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Literally nothing else. I've only just signed up to myfitnesspal. I stopped eating chocolate for Lent, and stopped eating as much rubbish, but I didn't start counting calories until yesterday. I think I went for a swim twice, for about 20 mins (5min swim, 5 min sauna... I have no gym dedication) but other than that... NOTHING!

Though I didn't see such great results with Level 2... but I wasn't as dedicated!
  • desertcrafty
    desertcrafty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started about 2 weeks ago. Hurt my knees. And started taking 2 rest days a week so I am behind but I have lost almost 2lbs still just from level 1. And an inch from my waist so far which is my biggest problem area.

I am halfway through level two. I found level one hurt my knees, but I found that when I worked on getting the proper form on the squats, it did not hurt. I also found the knee pain went away as I progressed and got stronger. I did NOT do anything that hurt - if it did, I used the modifications or I stopped that exercise. ALSO I got new shoes and that may have helped as well.
  • mschleg
    mschleg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    the first one I did was ripped in 30 and I maybe lost a couple pounds but went down a couple pant sizes. I'm pretty sure you're gaining more muscle and that weights more. I just finished the 30ds and I've lost 8 more pounds. I think it just took my body while to figure out what the heck was going on. Just keep doing it. I'm now on to 6 week 6 pack Whoo hooo!
  • crissygm
    Options

I am halfway through level two. I found level one hurt my knees, but I found that when I worked on getting the proper form on the squats, it did not hurt. I also found the knee pain went away as I progressed and got stronger. I did NOT do anything that hurt - if it did, I used the modifications or I stopped that exercise. ALSO I got new shoes and that may have helped as well.

I am knock-kneed and it was the jumping jacks that hurt me. Oddly enough never had a problem with squats or lunges so I found a modified jumping jack to do that was lower impact and it has helped me a lot.
  • desertcrafty
    desertcrafty Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I am knock-kneed and it was the jumping jacks that hurt me. Oddly enough never had a problem with squats or lunges so I found a modified jumping jack to do that was lower impact and it has helped me a lot.

Yes! Jumping jacks hurt too and lunges for that matter...sorry didn't mention...which I thought was weird, I didn't know jumping jacks would hurt! None of it was horrible pain, but I didn't want to risk it.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    For those of you who are using the DVD, how quickly are you moving up in the levels? I've used the DVD before and never got to Level 3. Are you doing 10 days at each level or are you going at your body's comfort level and ability?

I did Level 1 for 5 days, Level 2 for 15, Level 3 for 10. I didn't do it everyday because I also run and train for races, so it probably took me 40 days to complete it.
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have the 30ds and have never completed it, seeing all the amazing results i think i need to dust off the dvd and complete it!!! Nice job all

me too!!!!!!!
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have my day one-day ten pics:

AnonymisedDayOneDayTen_zps5b69c9ab.png

Sorry about fuzzing out my face. I'm a teacher, so don't really want there to be photos floating around with me in a bikini!

Woah! Great work. You look way good!
  • crissygm
    Options

Yes! Jumping jacks hurt too and lunges for that matter...sorry didn't mention...which I thought was weird, I didn't know jumping jacks would hurt! None of it was horrible pain, but I didn't want to risk it.

Yep I was afraid of injuring myself and then not being able to do anything at all. I'm so glad I found the alternative for jumping jacks. I thought it was ironic how Jillian goes on about not wanting any injuries and then refuses to give a jumping jack alternative.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!