show me ur 30 day shred results! :D

Options

Replies

• Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    One of Jullian Michaels many workout DVD which can be found on Amazon...

Similar to this? -- > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Can anyone tell us if this is level one in its entirety that you can buy on Amazon?
    Yes, this is level 1 of 30 day shred in its entirety. You can find level 2 under befit also
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Ill have to make sure I take measurements before I start!
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am currently on day 16 of the 30DS, these pictures were taken before I started and then again at day ten, the one where I starred my face was taken a couple of days after (day 12 or 13), I havfe lost a total of 9 lbs, and 4 inches from my hips.

486084_477334185666151_369953603_n_zps4036f9a5.jpg

45_zps950190e9.png

36744638_7428_zpseff2d926.jpg

Can't wait to see the results after 30 days! I am going to do ripped in 30 after 30DS :smile:

Below: left was day one, right was day 13.. (not massively sure if you can see any difference but I sure as hell feel better :happy:

hjk_zps63b22d2e.png
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Woweeeee! I can't wait for my DVD to arrive so I can crack on with this :)
  • RaySJ200
    RaySJ200 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats. what program is this?
  • brianafaye2
    Options
    I am currently on day 16 of the 30DS, these pictures were taken before I started and then again at day ten, the one where I starred my face was taken a couple of days after (day 12 or 13), I havfe lost a total of 9 lbs, and 4 inches from my hips.

486084_477334185666151_369953603_n_zps4036f9a5.jpg

45_zps950190e9.png

36744638_7428_zpseff2d926.jpg

Can't wait to see the results after 30 days! I am going to do ripped in 30 after 30DS :smile:

Below: left was day one, right was day 13.. (not massively sure if you can see any difference but I sure as hell feel better :happy:

hjk_zps63b22d2e.png
    You look amazing! I can defintely see a difference in you arms. Your muscle looks bigger for sure :). I just started 30 ds today, and jillians kickboxing fast fix. I didn't think I would be able to do them back to back, but I did! I hope I can make great improvements lilike you have :]
  • brianafaye2
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats. what program is this?
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred :)
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I've tried to start this so many times but normally give up when I get to level 2 as I hate planks lol.

Have re-started with day 1, level 1 today. Great results everyone and thanks for sharing. Need these pics to keep me motivated!
  • elsbbels
    Options
    I am not loving level two because of the planks, ouchie ouchie! But I keep looking at my results so far and that keeps me motivated!!
  • kimmyc0le
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks amazing! What great results. I have done the 30 DS for about 3 weeks straight and have seen results! I got lazy and just started back again, but I am incorporating other workouts (her ab w/o video and her kickboxing one) since I get bored easily and quit! Do you guys do it for 30 days straight with no rest days? I usually can workout 3-4 times a week max or I get burnt out! :-(
  • elsbbels
    Options
    Wow, everyone looks amazing! What great results. I have done the 30 DS for about 3 weeks straight and have seen results! I got lazy and just started back again, but I am incorporating other workouts (her ab w/o video and her kickboxing one) since I get bored easily and quit! Do you guys do it for 30 days straight with no rest days? I usually can workout 3-4 times a week max or I get burnt out! :-(

I tend to have 1 or 2 rest days a week, but I tend to go for a long walk on those days, else I feel guilty that I haven't worked out :laugh:
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The entire 30 day shred (1,2,3) is on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR7BK7jpu3M

This is what I use. Plus, I also use this calendar to help keep me motivated.

http://start-living-the-dream.tumblr.com/post/22129647040/so-ive-been-slacking-and-need-to-start-over-with

I'm on Level 2 Day 4 (or day 14) today. Level 2 is definitely harder with the planks (especially since my arm strength is pathetic), but I keep pushing through. I saw results just after completing level one, and I know I'll see results when I complete Level 2 as well as Level 3. I actually get measured in my weight loss class tonight, so I'll come back and post those results tomorrow. I know there's definitely inches lost (especially in my mid-section).
  • sonyayoung18
    sonyayoung18 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< :happy:
  • elsbbels
    Options
    bump :)
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I said I would come back and post how many inches I have lost. I am on Day 15 today. Which means I'm halfway!!! Since I started, I've lost 4.8 inches total.... The biggest area that I've lost inches in in my waist, legs, and arms!!! Overall, I lost inches!!!! I can't wait till I'm finished to see the final end result!!
  • elsbbels
    Options
    I said I would come back and post how many inches I have lost. I am on Day 15 today. Which means I'm halfway!!! Since I started, I've lost 4.8 inches total.... The biggest area that I've lost inches in in my waist, legs, and arms!!! Overall, I lost inches!!!! I can't wait till I'm finished to see the final end result!!

AMAZING well done, keep up the good work!! x
  • MissRoseyJ
    Options
    Amazing results everyone!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • enkennon
    enkennon Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • caseycole1
    caseycole1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!