Replies

• taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am starting this. THIS WEEK, I cannot wait. thanx guys
  • BlueJayLaw
    BlueJayLaw Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have to say everyone's photos make me want to get on this bandwagon!!
    I have some serious inches I need to lose (atleast I think so)

How much room does one need to do 30DS?? I have a SUPER small living room with hardly any space - I mean, I have like 2 feet of room between my couches but atleast 7 feet of length from the TV to the wall.
  • Haley_Adele
    Haley_Adele Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    <
    30DS.. now on my 5 week of body revolution.
  • Linkdapink
    Linkdapink Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have my day one-day ten pics:

AnonymisedDayOneDayTen_zps5b69c9ab.png

Sorry about fuzzing out my face. I'm a teacher, so don't really want there to be photos floating around with me in a bikini!
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have to say everyone's photos make me want to get on this bandwagon!!
    I have some serious inches I need to lose (atleast I think so)

How much room does one need to do 30DS?? I have a SUPER small living room with hardly any space - I mean, I have like 2 feet of room between my couches but atleast 7 feet of length from the TV to the wall.

If you are able to lay down in your living room, then you have enough room... I actually complete mine in the dining room (since my living room is flooded with toys lol)... I play it on my computer instead of the TV/DVD player... It gives me enough space... So if you are able to lay down with your arms and legs stretched out, then you will have enough room!!! Good Luck
  • cook6609
    Options
    Advice needed....

I was on day 14 of the shred when the doctor told me to stop for 3 days as I'd had the contraceptive implant inserted i am restarting to day but do i have to start again? or can't i go back onto it? I was going to level 1 today the pickup back on level 32 from tomorrow?

Any thoughts or advice?

If you feel like you can handle level 2, then start back there... You still completed 14 days!!! I think that can add to the discouragement sometimes, because people start over when they "miss a day" due to reasonable issues... I was sick for one day (I have 3 days left of the 30 Day Shred now), I could only complete half of the workout. On top of it, I couldn't put my whole effort into it. I still counted that as a day due to the fact that I tried... Give yourself credit... I say just pick up where you left off... If it's too much of a struggle, repeat level 1 for a day or two, then move back on to level 2. Keep up the hard work

Thanks I completed level 2 last night and it was fine hard but fine so will on tinge as now I'm half way!

Great job!!! I think the levels are still hard even when you are on day 8, 9, and 10 lol.... Level 1 was the only one that was easy those last three days... Level 2 and even Level 3 are difficult, but I tend to switch over to the harder moves instead of the modified moves.
  • madseasons
    madseasons Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did it for a month last summer and the changes were immediate within the first week. I am now on my second month of the body revolution and I have to say, I am glad I did the shred first! (Month two is HARD!) I don't think I have any before and during photos of the shred, but Ill look and see.

Dee
  • madseasons
    Options
    I have my day one-day ten pics:

AnonymisedDayOneDayTen_zps5b69c9ab.png

Sorry about fuzzing out my face. I'm a teacher, so don't really want there to be photos floating around with me in a bikini!

WOW! Amazing! :)
  • madseasons
    Options
    My progress so far from 1 of 30DS and the after is day 17. I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout. The repetitiveness of Jillian day after day is a bit annoying, but seeing the difference keeps me motivated

08745F70-F7E5-4A2E-80DB-F6749D4F1D5B-20452-0000134470F49AD3.jpg

You inspire me! :)
  • spanface
    spanface Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! that's all I can say, I started yesterday and my arms are already killing me but seeing everyone's results....just wow!
  • Thenewme31
    Thenewme31 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well I started Jilliian in mid March but because of my son getting sick I had to take some days off. However, today I finished level 1 and totally seeing the results. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I can't wait to see my body transform in 20 more days! I am a little worried about starting Level 2 with all the planks but learned in Level 1 I'm bored with it and it's too easy for me anymore. I go through it quick with no problems and able to do push ups now and NEVER could do that before! I am going to Florida at the end of July so working hard for my results so I can finally wear a bikini again(5.5 almost 6 yrs after having my son). I plan to finish 30 Day Shred then move on to 2 rounds of ripped in 30. See how I look after that! I'm also training now for a 5K so do my work out with Jillian in the morning and then hit the gym in the evening! Good luck everyone and just know that it's everyone's befores and afters that have me so motivated to keep pressing that play button and push through!
  • three36love
    three36love Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of level1 and honestly, the success stories on here are the ONLY thing keeping me motivated to keep pressing play every day. It's only been six days, but my scale goes down a tiny bit every day, my legs are looking WAY more toned and less jiggly, and I feel awesome. I know it'll be worth it, so I'm going to keep up the workouts so I can post my own photos here.
  • mti415
    mti415 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I bought 30DS a few years ago...never made it past day one. That DVD has haunted me, I'd find it at work, in my office at home...and even thru my move, with out the case, that DVD always "appeared" I bought a tread miill, and luckily am not one of those that has turned it into a coat hanger... we actually use it! But i hit a plateau and was told i needed to change things up. I looked into the beachbody videos, kept seeing how 30DS was awesome, and settled with Rockin Body. I started it this past weekend, and my tread mill mas more exciting. Office chatter, had one girl telling me, 30DS is awesome... sooooo I went home last nite, and where do you think I found that DVD after all these years... in the fruit basket on my dining room table... yup, theres a reason it was always in my face. Soooo, today, I started it. OMG! Killer work out, but honestly I feel sore but great! I chance googled it and seeing all your results, Im sticking with it... You all look amazing and are truly an inspiration...keep posting. Im going to do the same at my half way and after 30 days.
  • NaturalRunner
    Options
    For those of you who are using the DVD, how quickly are you moving up in the levels? I've used the DVD before and never got to Level 3. Are you doing 10 days at each level or are you going at your body's comfort level and ability?
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I started on March 11th with 30DS. (Also, you can find all 3 videos on YouTube for FREE.) - http://youtu.be/KR7BK7jpu3M

Anyway, here is what I have so far. I took a couple days off so I will be done on the 15th with 30DS. Granite, I have a lot to lose. Like almost 80 lbs total. But you can see a difference already and I have dropped a pants size. :)

mpyis.jpg
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    This after I complete the 30DS

Day 1 - Day 17 and Day 30

F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Wow I see alot of amazing results from 30 day shred. I think once I get closer to my goal I will start 30 Day Shred myself to tone up
  • cat_s85
    cat_s85 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nice to see great results, I'm on day 8 with about 5 days missed out, so I'm not seeing any results yet, but I only have about 5 pounds to lose! Off for a power walk then day 9 :)
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This after I complete the 30DS

Day 1 - Day 17 and Day 30

F25E2B8D-50DA-4E5E-9E83-43FC1719DCE9-5330-000002D6C9D2A96C.jpg

this is incredible!!!! I am almost 1/2 way through. I did not do pictures but measurements, at the end of stage one I was down 3.5 overall inches.... I will measure at the end of each stage and post my final results in about 2 and a bit weeks.
  • cook6609
    Options
    For those of you who are using the DVD, how quickly are you moving up in the levels? I've used the DVD before and never got to Level 3. Are you doing 10 days at each level or are you going at your body's comfort level and ability?

Most people do each level for about 10 days... Some extend it longer, and others tend to cut it shorter if they feel that the level is too easy. Do what works best for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!