• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    1-30side_zps7a8fe318.jpg
    Jan-Feb-Marsd_zps8886da53.jpg
  • blondie0922
    blondie0922 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My progress so far from 1 of 30DS and the after is day 17. I am also doing the biggest loser challenge for the wii (8 week challenge) and Gold's Gym cardio workout. The repetitiveness of Jillian day after day is a bit annoying, but seeing the difference keeps me motivated

08745F70-F7E5-4A2E-80DB-F6749D4F1D5B-20452-0000134470F49AD3.jpg

That is after only 17 days??? Incredible.
  • CaroleWilliams1991
    CaroleWilliams1991 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • kaustin515
    kaustin515 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I have her video too and will do it only if I can't make it to the gym or Zumba class. It's incredibly BORING to me but I did turn my ipod on and just tried to drown her out as much as I could. I don't mind her, I hate the music. But these results pictures make me want to really give it a go! I don't know that I could do it after Zumba, but on the nights I go to the gym I bet I could. Anyway, I want to really take some pics and give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration! You all look awesome! Fabulous results!
  • pheasant5
    pheasant5 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hmm...I have her video too and will do it only if I can't make it to the gym or Zumba class. It's incredibly BORING to me but I did turn my ipod on and just tried to drown her out as much as I could. I don't mind her, I hate the music. But these results pictures make me want to really give it a go! I don't know that I could do it after Zumba, but on the nights I go to the gym I bet I could. Anyway, I want to really take some pics and give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration! You all look awesome! Fabulous results!

I agree with you on the bad music... I put my ipod on too! I've only been able to do it every 2nd day 'cause I was soooo sore after the first time I tried it. BUT I am noticing changes to my body already!
  • georgiancreative
    georgiancreative Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, will have a look and saves £££! Great inspirational photo's everyone, am going to try this one...
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options

I agree with you on the bad music... I put my ipod on too! I've only been able to do it every 2nd day 'cause I was soooo sore after the first time I tried it. BUT I am noticing changes to my body already!

we have a rec room with a 70" tv and two smaller old style tvs. I put something on Netflix on the big tv and have jillian playing on a small one - makes the time fly by!
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Starting my 30ds tomorrow - will post results soon :)
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Advice needed....

I was on day 14 of the shred when the doctor told me to stop for 3 days as I'd had the contraceptive implant inserted i am restarting to day but do i have to start again? or can't i go back onto it? I was going to level 1 today the pickup back on level 32 from tomorrow?

Any thoughts or advice?
  • DanetteNel
    DanetteNel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    When I had a few days off at the beginning of level 2, I did a couple days of level 1 and then back up to level 2.

But, you could try doing level 2 and see how you go - you will probably be fine. Just try level 2 and go back to level 1 if it is too much. Listen to your body..... :flowerforyou:
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Advice needed....

I was on day 14 of the shred when the doctor told me to stop for 3 days as I'd had the contraceptive implant inserted i am restarting to day but do i have to start again? or can't i go back onto it? I was going to level 1 today the pickup back on level 32 from tomorrow?

Any thoughts or advice?

If you feel like you can handle level 2, then start back there... You still completed 14 days!!! I think that can add to the discouragement sometimes, because people start over when they "miss a day" due to reasonable issues... I was sick for one day (I have 3 days left of the 30 Day Shred now), I could only complete half of the workout. On top of it, I couldn't put my whole effort into it. I still counted that as a day due to the fact that I tried... Give yourself credit... I say just pick up where you left off... If it's too much of a struggle, repeat level 1 for a day or two, then move back on to level 2. Keep up the hard work
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I have 3 days left of my 30 Day Shred... I will post my final results then.... (I posted on here when I finished halfway through and had lost 4.8 inches) I'm excited to see my final results :smile:
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Best workout ever for cutting inches or for those just starting out

19593344_9446.jpg

Wow...nice results! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • JonnaM0916
    JonnaM0916 Posts: 113
    Options
    I have started the 30 day shred. I'm on day 2 and I found the workout video's free on line. I hope there are only 3 levels. My question is how long do I stay on one level?
  • HappyHungryHealthy
    HappyHungryHealthy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Most people do 10 days on each level. :)
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    What is Ripped in 30?

Ripped In 30 is another one of Jillian's DVDs. Most do this one after 30 Day Shred. They are very similar although RI30 has a few new moves. RI 30 is 4 levels instead of 3.
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Advice needed....

Any thoughts or advice?

If you feel like you can handle level 2, then start back there... You still completed 14 days!!! I think that can add to the discouragement sometimes, because people start over when they "miss a day" due to reasonable issues... I was sick for one day (I have 3 days left of the 30 Day Shred now), I could only complete half of the workout. On top of it, I couldn't put my whole effort into it. I still counted that as a day due to the fact that I tried... Give yourself credit... I say just pick up where you left off... If it's too much of a struggle, repeat level 1 for a day or two, then move back on to level 2. Keep up the hard work

Thanks I completed level 2 last night and it was fine hard but fine so will on tinge as now I'm half way!
  • monizjm
    monizjm Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Here you go...I've done 30 DS, Ripped In 30, and currently doing 6 Week 6 Pack. I love all of Jillian's DVDs, they work!!! I also run 2-3 half-marathons a year so I run 2-3 days a week with a bunch of a friends. Usually a 6-10 mile run on the weekend. I'm 45, 5' 11 ~170 lbs.

Sure Jillian is a little boring but I just push through...the results are what matters. Don't forget to take before and after pics. Also, your weight may go up the first few days as your muscles retain water. Don't judge yourself too harshly the first week if your weight goes up. Once you get to week two, it will all be worth it :)

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg

Great advice. Congrats on your transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!