Bikini Shape Calculator...

Options
1234568»

Replies

• katzbluez
    katzbluez Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    very cool! I always figured hourglass & this just confirmed it! Thanks!!
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm a top heavy hourglass.
    Im still an hourglass because I have 16 inches between my boobs and my waist and 14 between my waist and my hips.
    but hourglasses are born, not made.
    hourglasses gain and lose weight pretty much in proportion, it's one of the definitions of "hourglass"
    Yep, I know. In my opinion, when a person is heavier, measurements are a little less exact (especially for the layperson measuring herself). It's easier to hold the tape too tight or too loose, or not in the right place. My measurements are close as it stands, and perhaps with less room for error, they will fall within the guidelines. Or perhaps they will not. I am not terribly concerned either way. I am closer to it than any of the other body shapes. I'm definitely not an apple nor am I a pear. I guess you could say I'm a rectangle, but I have the curvy girl problem of waistbands gaping when they fit my hips. So, it may not be classically perfect, but it is what it is.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    As Summer is coming I thought this would be handy; Bikini Shape Calculator! Enjoy! :)

http://www.swimwear365.co.uk/web/main/inspire_Shape_calculator.asp

Im an hour glass :)

Rach x

Thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • RachaelKaye4
    RachaelKaye4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    As Summer is coming I thought this would be handy; Bikini Shape Calculator! Enjoy! :)

Rach x

No problem :)

Lighten up peeps it’s just a bit of craic :) It is on a RETAIL website (and I stress retail; not health advise, fitness and/or nutrition) so of course they want you to buy something. Its just a bit of fun to think about the Summer especially when its snowing outside!

:)

Rach x
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Hour glass here, but still not brave enough for a bikini
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

Rach x

No problem :)

Lighten up peeps it’s just a bit of craic :) It is on a RETAIL website (and I stress retail; not health advise, fitness and/or nutrition) so of course they want you to buy something. Its just a bit of fun to think about the Summer especially when its snowing outside!

:)

Rach x

I agree and I always support lightening up about non serious topics (that are intended to be fun) also. Still been an interesting conversation, though. :drinker:
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    this this is BUSTED. said my shape is a rectangle.
  • rosered93
    rosered93 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    this this is BUSTED. said my shape is a rectangle.

And I got hourglass when realistically, I'm a rectangle haha.
    I'm roughly 35/27/36--so that already stretches hourglass. But to actually look at me, I'm pretty straight-up-and-down.
  • Nick19f
    Nick19f Posts: 10
    Options
    by that I'm an hourglass and when I was at my heaviest weight I was a pear though because my hips got so wide. I guess my hips aren't considered that huge after all?