People should just chill out a bit

Options

Replies

• vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

Um.. aren't you doing it too?

Haha, how?

Its just an observation. I like lively debate, life would be dull without it, but some of the people on here could start a fight in an empty room
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

Haha, how?

Its just an observation. I like lively debate, life would be dull without it, but some of the people on here could start a fight in an empty room

So what?
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    There are genuine questions I have from time to time, but I won't post them on the board because I'm afraid of all of the extremists. I agree.

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU!

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU! :love: :love:
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    There are genuine questions I have from time to time, but I won't post them on the board because I'm afraid of all of the extremists. I agree.

What are you afraid of? Some words on a screen? Ask questions if you have them, this is what the forums are for! Also, not that this is a newsflash but some people in the world are not nice people...

I'm nice and I will punch anyone in the face who says different.

Come at me bro.

Sweep the leg!
  • valey1234
    valey1234 Posts: 29
    Options
    I think narrow minded people are just afraid of change so we should not judge them to harshly . some people just are not good with words but have good intentions. your free to accept advice from whoever you want so I dont see it as a problem. valey1234
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

What are you afraid of? Some words on a screen? Ask questions if you have them, this is what the forums are for! Also, not that this is a newsflash but some people in the world are not nice people...

Come at me bro.

Sweep the leg!

Good luck.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

for the love of God and all that is Holy... how have I never known of this board....

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!!
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    But it makes such good tv! I mean MFP!

buffy-fighting-faith-o.gif
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    IPeople should just chill outttttttt...

side note: i see people extend words all the time like this, and it bothers me because it is completely different than if people extend it while actually speaking. What I mean is, if you were to tell someone to chill out, and wanted to emphasize "out" by making it long and drawn out, you would extend the vowels, like "oooooooouuuuuuut." they way it's written above makes me, in my mind, hear "out-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh-tuh."

how's that for chill?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

for the love of God and all that is Holy... how have I never known of this board....

IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!!!!!!

you're welcome :happy: :heart: :drinker: Kitties = happiness.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options

Come at me bro.

Sweep the leg!

Good luck.

*grabs the popcorn*
    Welp, Found my Entertainment for the morning.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Oh noes, I am scared of your words. *hides behind couch*

I am cyberbullying you. Consider yourself cyberbullied!!!

*Peeks from behind couch, shuts laptop, rings police*...
  • TX_Thundercat
    TX_Thundercat Posts: 2,437 Member
    Options
    In an effort to help people chill out, I have attached a pic of a goat attacking some chick. Hope this helps...

35ivejc.jpg
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU!

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU! :love: :love:
    COME HERE :devil:
  • edge_dragoncaller
    edge_dragoncaller Posts: 826 Member
    Options

Come at me bro.

Sweep the leg!

sweep-the-leg-o.gif
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Haha, how?

Well, stating that "People should just chill out" is kind of forcing your opinion on them. :smile:
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options

Haha, how?

Well, stating that "People should just chill out" is kind of forcing your opinion on them. :smile:

Are you trying to be ironic or is that a serious statement lol
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    In an effort to help people chill out, I have attached a pic of a goat attacking some chick. Hope this helps...

35ivejc.jpg
    OMG... wtf? lol