People should just chill out a bit

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I find MFP to contain some really narrow minded people, and i find this odd. People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

One of the biggest problems in our society is too many busy-bodies and not enough chillax!
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    There are genuine questions I have from time to time, but I won't post them on the board because I'm afraid of all of the extremists. I agree.

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU!

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU! :love: :love:
    COME HERE :devil:

Where is my flight taking me? :bigsmile:
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

Um.. aren't you doing it too?

Haha, how?

Its just an observation. I like lively debate, life would be dull without it, but some of the people on here could start a fight in an empty room

Well, stating that "People should just chill out" is kind of forcing your opinion on them. :smile:

tumblr_luqi0uePVF1qdgtq4o1_400.jpg
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

Haha, how?

Its just an observation. I like lively debate, life would be dull without it, but some of the people on here could start a fight in an empty room

Well, stating that "People should just chill out" is kind of forcing your opinion on them. :smile:

I agree. Posting a thread violently attacking and bullying others isn't going to solve the violence and bullying on MFP.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You chill out! I'm cold enough already! Damn snow...
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Nope! OP is stating a fact there. Life is short.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    There are genuine questions I have from time to time, but I won't post them on the board because I'm afraid of all of the extremists. I agree.

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU!

OMG, YOUR PICTURE. I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE YOU! :love: :love:
    COME HERE :devil:

Where is my flight taking me? :bigsmile:

To the freezing, snowing and windy Upstate NY to come to the cuddlefest I'm hosting.
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

What are you afraid of? Some words on a screen? Ask questions if you have them, this is what the forums are for! Also, not that this is a newsflash but some people in the world are not nice people...

I'm nice and I will punch anyone in the face who says different.

lol ^^ this... = me.
  • tjuicy
    tjuicy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everybody's not extremist. Post your questions; it just may be the same question someone else wanted to ask. Don't worry about what no one has to say; they are not experts!! You may get your answer and you may not. The important thing is that you have an abundant of opinions that will help you make a more informed decision. I love to hear/read other's opinions.
  • wikitbikit
    wikitbikit Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    In an effort to help people chill out, I have attached a pic of a goat attacking some chick. Hope this helps...

35ivejc.jpg
    GOATS GOATS GOATS

The world needs more goats. GOATS RULE.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

What are you afraid of? Some words on a screen? Ask questions if you have them, this is what the forums are for! Also, not that this is a newsflash but some people in the world are not nice people...

Come at me bro.

Sweep the leg!

sweep-the-leg-o.gif
    mercy is for the weak \m/
  • drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options

Come at me bro.

Sweep the leg!

sweep-the-leg-o.gif

At first it really looks like he's about to kiss him LOL
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    People sholdn't go on public forums and ask for opinions if they don't want to hear them.
  • DjDiggity
    DjDiggity Posts: 20
    Options
    But it makes such good tv! I mean MFP!

buffy-fighting-faith-o.gif
    this is hot!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I think narrow minded people are just afraid of change so we should not judge them to harshly . some people just are not good with words but have good intentions. your free to accept advice from whoever you want so I dont see it as a problem. valey1234

Narrow-minded people should be judged more harshly than others! :laugh:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I find you narrow minded for thinking everyone needs to be the same.

I mean, seriously, how boring would this place be if everyone was nice and chill all the time?

Need something to liven this place up and upset the "be nice to me meanies!" people.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Haha, how?

I agree. Posting a thread violently attacking and bullying others isn't going to solve the violence and bullying on MFP.

over-reaction much? The OPs post was a teeny tiny bit hypocrisy, but it isn't anywhere near attacking and bullying.
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I find MFP to contain some really narrow minded people, and i find this odd. People should just chill outttttttt, life is too short to be jumping down other peoples throats and force their opinions on them all the time

How dare you be so narrow minded as to call other people narrow minded!!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    One notices the extremes and then paints a false picture of the object in question.

I agree.

If one has enough time to read through some of the longer/more controversial topics, you'll notice people get way off the subject and are arguing over moot points.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options

Haha, how?

over-reaction much? The OPs post was a teeny tiny bit hypocrisy, but it isn't anywhere near attacking and bullying.

Look up. Check over your head, that's where that sarcasm just went...