SUGAR IS TOXIC!!!

Options

Replies

• _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    that green layered thing looks like the road hole bunker.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options

Dafuq is this? Do I eat it or practice my putting on it?

It's a wasabi avocado cream torte with pistachio dust on top.

So putting then?

Absolutely.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    ummm...

30110456.jpg

...tastes good for a reason.
  • Allegi32
    Allegi32 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

That's an hour and a half!

tumblr_me9l7mfF511rxwarf.gif

Hahahaha

As funny as that may be, it shows who is not interested in learning about nutrition. Makes it easy to point out who's opinions are likely based on their own nutritional religion rather than actual facts.

66987-vader-rods-2307890-anchorman-well-escalated-quickly_super-jpg?dateline=1360340695
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options

Hahahaha

As funny as that may be, people who post the Lustig Sugar is Toxic Video are not interested in learning about nutrition. Makes it easy to point out who's opinions are likely based on their own nutritional religion rather than actual facts.

Fixed
  • smittieaj
    smittieaj Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Hahahaha

As funny as that may be, it shows who is not interested in learning about nutrition. Makes it easy to point out who's opinions are likely based on their own nutritional religion rather than actual facts.

Don't get your panties in a knot. Read the rest of the thread... the video is still playing over here. It's just loooooong.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Artifical Sweeteners are way more Toxic than Sugar will ever be.

Let's stick to the topic at hand...sugar is toxic just like coconut oil.
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    So I guess I should stop freebasing it?
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Yep, Julie Andrews. Darn it.

It's almost as bad as a misspelled word.

No worries, it was my second favorite part of this thread. Gus making two appearances was #1 :love:
  • caspergirl7
    caspergirl7 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    deflepard_zps2706b6fd.gif
    In the name of loooooove!!!!!

^^HAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    An awful lot of people on here have apparently misplaced their sense of humor. And they probably never even had a sarcasm detector. It's a little bit sad.

QFT.

PS Your tracker is AWESOME!
  • 4everchanged101
    4everchanged101 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

Hahahaha

Don't get your panties in a knot. Read the rest of the thread... the video is still playing over here. It's just loooooong.

OR He's smart enough to know that its more than likely biased and crap.
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options

thumb_600.jpg?1339040388

Dafuq is this? Do I eat it or practice my putting on it?

You are to bow before it and worship it.

That is a green tea crape cake from Lady M.

Super thin layers of crapes, laced with airy and light green tea vanilla custard cream, with top crape caramelized lightly and sprinkled with matcha green tea powder. The fork goes through it easy like through fresh snow. They are made fresh every day and are divine!

I was always told not to eat coloured snow!!!
  • digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options

Hahahaha

I am not upset or anything. I laughed myself at this response, but I also want to make it known that I think this is a serious issue. People who shame or insult others on things important to them are the only ones I have a problem with.
  • bucketbott
    bucketbott Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sugar makes me poop.

Then your poop is toxic too!
  • smittieaj
    Options

This guy got really deep into the bio-chemistry of the metabolization of the different forms of sugar, and I just sat here eating PopTarts.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I feel sad for everyone who is scared of green cake. You are so missing out. Bitter and sweet and creamy all at once. Makes me really miss Japan.
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    So, learning from MFP, I can't eat sugar or sodium, so that cuts out sweets, fruits, and sea salt for cooking. I can't eat wheat (I have celiac disease anyway), but I also can't eat corn, quinoa, or buckwheat, because it's poison. I can't eat any animal products, but even though I'm transitioning to vegetarianism, I can't eat veggie-burgers or anything of the sort because TOXINS. Potatoes are obviously evil, sweet or not. Oh, and no vegetables, because those have carbs, and everyone knows that Satan put carbs on the planet to tempt us to the dark side. That leaves me with photosynthesis, but SKIN CANCER. Man, eating is hard!
  • digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options

This guy got really deep into the bio-chemistry of the metabolization of the different forms of sugar, and I just sat here eating PopTarts.

I don't blame you, sugar is addictive.
  • smittieaj
    Options
    So, learning from MFP, I can't eat sugar or sodium, so that cuts out sweets, fruits, and sea salt for cooking. I can't eat wheat (I have celiac disease anyway), but I also can't eat corn, quinoa, or buckwheat, because it's poison. I can't eat any animal products, but even though I'm transitioning to vegetarianism, I can't eat veggie-burgers or anything of the sort because TOXINS. Potatoes are obviously evil, sweet or not. Oh, and no vegetables, because those have carbs, and everyone knows that Satan put carbs on the planet to tempt us to the dark side. That leaves me with photosynthesis, but SKIN CANCER. Man, eating is hard!

ice. just eat ice.