Ladies who are around 5'7", what is your ultimate gw?

Options
12346»

Replies

• JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is tomorrow. But, I really don't care how much I weigh anymore. I'm trying to build muscle and lower my bf
  • sdfkjsadglkj11
    sdfkjsadglkj11 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm a 5,6 hourglass who weighs 161 pounds, and I'm looking to shed 25 of it off to be a healthy 135.
  • YankeesG2
    YankeesG2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    CW: 137
    GW: 125
    Small boned
    Anyone who wants to give and recieve advice or to help each other meet fitness goals can add me as a friend!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I really loved how I looked and felt at 150, but I could have done a little better. I will decide when I get there, somewhere between 135-150, I have a medium frame I think. Hourglass shape.
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    I am 5'8" and I am pushing for 73. I will reassess when I get there.
    If you have a big frame being too thin will look a bit ridiculous IMO.
    I know when I get down to low 70s my ribs stick out and my shoulders look massive because my *kitten* disappears and I think I end up looking less feminine.
    Its really personal preference and pushing for a healthy weight range.
    Also I have had kids so I am expecting my body to have changed a little bit so its a bit of self discovery and seeing what works now. I have always been happier with a bit of boob and butt though and to be honest I have no desire to be anything less than a size 12... not at the moment anyway.
  • melbournemummy79
    Options
    Oh and I mean kilos... haha not pounds obviously
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I have a medium build. My goal weight is between 140-150 depending how I feel and under 24% body fat. I'm about 5'6 1/2"
  • Summer5555
    Summer5555 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Not sure of build but am a banana shape I'm led to believe.

Height 5'8"
    CW 220 pounds
    GW 160

Will let my body decide if I go lower when I get to goal weight, do not want to go below 145.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8". I don't really have an ultimate goal weight because in plan on bulking and cutting forever. I'm currently 117lbs, trying to get down to 112lbs. I have a small frame and inverted triangle shape.

That is 112 is underweight, small frame or not.

Yeah, but my old doctor said I was fine, then I went to another doctor and he also said I was fine. It's not dangerously underweight and I'm healthy. Plus, if I get down to 112lbs then my squat with be 2xBW which makes me happy :bigsmile:
    you need to be careful, when i was that weight (similar height) I stopped menstruating : x
    I never started menstruating :laugh:
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I think we all need to remember that the numbers on the scales should not be the most important thing and I'm sorry but I don't think it's helpful to compare your weight with other people even if they are the same height. I know weight range for the same height depends on lots of things,but when I see someone the same height as me post that 112lbs is their aim, I know in my sensible head I would look awful if i was this weight, but the little scales demon in my head is still taunting me that if other people can be that weight, why can't I? Please people, think about the effect that your posts will have on others before you write them. Ultimate goal should be about health not the scales.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    I think we all need to remember that the numbers on the scales should not be the most important thing and I'm sorry but I don't think it's helpful to compare your weight with other people even if they are the same height. I know weight range for the same height depends on lots of things,but when I see someone the same height as me post that 112lbs is their aim, I know in my sensible head I would look awful if i was this weight, but the little scales demon in my head is still taunting me that if other people can be that weight, why can't I? Please people, think about the effect that your posts will have on others before you write them. Ultimate goal should be about health not the scales.
    I just want to get to 112 for the end of my cut. During fall/winter I'll bulk again and then cut for spring/summer. My old doctor said I was healthy, my new doctor says I'm healthy, and the nurse that weighs me every week says I'm healthy. I'm not scary skinny, I'm just lean. I'm healthier now than I was when I was within the "healthy" weight range. My blood pressure and resting heart rate has improved and my blood work was fine last time I checked. I should be getting my recent blood work results in a few days but I can make an educated guess and say that it will show that I'm fine. Losing five more pounds won't kill me. I'm aiming for .5lb/week loss which is slow and steady. I lift and I'm one of the strongest women in my gym. I lift close to what a lot of the young, in shape men in my gym lift. If I got to a point where it was having a negative impact on my health I would take measures to correct it.
  • bko722
    bko722 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    CW 147
    GW 145 :)

Medium build, hourglass shape...I have always hidden the weight well.

I've lost 10 lbs since mid Jan. doing MFP, Jillian videos, Bootcamp, and jogging.....but have lost 26 lbs total in the past 15 mo from breastfeeding alone!

At 147 I feel great! Since I started exercising I am more toned and two dress sizes smaller. Once I drop 2 lbs, my new goal will be 143 so I can say I've lost an even 30 lbs. anything after that is just extra.