Black Team Week 17!

Options
Evening everyone!

Getting the new thread up for the week. Challenge for the week is water. Get your recommended every day. I know water has been an issue for me. Hope everyone is having a great week. I need to make more time to visit with you guys. I'm doing well. Maintaining more than losing but overall things are well. Have a great week all!

Replies

• Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Trying to do the water thing, Batman-- that, plus snacking after dinner-- major no-no-- but, I've been doing it too much-- and measuring the little things-- coffee creams, peanut butter--

So, I'm back to basics this week across the board--

Miss you and Beth-- hope all is well.
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Yes, a challenge that I know that I will succeed in. Thanks !
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Always a good challenge. Sometimes I just plain forget to drink. In fact, I think I'll guzzle some now.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey guys-- crazy day today-- gone all day to our homeschool friends house for "media day" -- learning how to use the "windows movie maker" on the computer and turning our photos of the Oregon Trail into a slide show, with music and graphics, et cetera--

Didn't know it was going to take allllllllll day. We were there from 11:45 until 5pm-- yowsa. There went my day-- 'specially since I typed until 10 this morning-- crap.

Didn't get the run in, but even with all the curve balls, calorie count was 1170. I've been setting my goal at 1200 for weeks, knowing that even if I go over, I'm still in the 1500 range.

Today was good in the food realm-- so I'll take the victory from that and turn my weary self in for the night.

Later, peeps.
  • mumsanutter
    mumsanutter Posts: 3,067 Member
    Options
    Morning all,

Water I can do, I drink water all the time. No change in my weight this week - get back down to 166 and my body says wooh I'm staying here :devil: , was really hopeing that the watching what I eat better and exercising more would restart the weight lose, but at least I'm not gaining :grumble:

Early morning again, little chris was up at 1am, so i emailed Rob in Korea, and eventually got back to sleep. Then John came in at 5.30 and this is my day started. I have managed to do 25 minutes already on the bike (425 calories burnt), so thats my cereal covered :laugh: . It is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far today, so am aiming for lots of walking, water and sun cream :tongue:

Will be back later, need to prep the house for th:tongue: e extra children :laugh:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone....its 430 am and I am already ready for work.I dont have to be there for another 45 minutes...I have already ate my french toast and drank my coffee..making my oatmeal now for later..Guess I will get to work early..I hate sitting around in my uniform..I hope everyone has/had a good weigh in..
  • richardsrm
    richardsrm Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    :laugh: good morning team I have been out of town and really thought the food change would get me but I did all right. Whole family will be here this weekend. Hope to have some new pictures to share. four grandchildren now. Busy with end of the school year stuff, in New York we have State Exams for each subject at the high school. Tough stuff for the kids I teach , we will do it and it should help with the food thing I will be so busy. good luck with the weigh in
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    gGood Morning!! Water is good! :drinker:

Have a great day!:heart:
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    tag:heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Water! Yippy! I'll go clean my bathroom now b/c I'll be spending more time than normal in there. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Not on here much. Our Internet is screwy so we cancelled it yesterday but aren't getting cable until Thursday. I'm going through withdrawal because all I have is my phone where I can't do all the normal Internet stuff.

We put Harley in her big-girl bed Friday. Hasn't been going well. 2 nights ago she got up 5 times. Last night she actually slept until 8:30 only waking up for a few minutes when she heard Dave getting ready for work.

Harley's a sicky right now. She's had a cold for a week and a half and isn't getting better. Around her left eye is swollen. She fell out of bed but it was 2 nights ago so I don't think it's from that. I don't want to pay for a dr. appt. just for a cold but she's not getting any better. We'll see.

Laters.

Oh and I'm trying to drink more water but I'm already going every hour at least. :grumble:
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,759 Member
    Options
    Lori- pregnancy and increased water aren't the best combinations. Good luck with that.

Where did my morning go? It's already 11:00 and I just walked in the door from taking the kids to school, the gym, a few errands and Walmart!

While at Walmart I walked past the salad spring mix and suddenly remembered my salad with fresh strawberries, feta cheese and sunflower seeds. Oh boy! Lunch today for sure! I'm already drooling thinking about it.

Alright my friends, stuff to do, DH's old boss is coming over for dinner tonight, gotta make the house look somewhat clean. I also need to dye the roots, the grey is out in full force. :angry: Maybe hem a dress.......

Later!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey gang....

Busy day.... had to run Rebekah's basketball uniform back to the school whom she played for. The nerve of them actually wanting the uniform back three months after the season is over...harummph!

Then went to pick up some chicken legs.... 88 cents per pound.... we were at our friend's house yesterday and they put some in the oven for dinner. My kids were bucking for a dinner invitation because they smelled soooo good. We were coming home to pancakes.

sooooo .... being so entirely sick of eating crap food, I went and bought some. I'm goind to make them the same way she did yesterday... the smell was incredible! Even making a salad....I'm sick to death of crap food.

Yes, I know...be thankful. Beats starving...yeah, yeah....blah blah.... I am thankful. But, freakin' enough already with teh boxed, sodium crapppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later....yes, I'm a little grumpy. Same crap, different day.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Oh, yeah....and I'm beasting teh water today. I'm trying the "Tamtastic" method....she starts her day with 24 ounces of water to pay in advance for her coffee....I like that.

I'm 32 ounces good already.

later.
  • Marla64
    Options
    Yummy.... dark chocolate peanut butter and marshmallow creme spread on a graham cracker.... satisfies the sweet tooth.

Not real bad on the calories.... I have my dinner all planned, and still under 1200 before exercise.

Good water day, too.... go figure.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Yummy.... dark chocolate peanut butter and marshmallow creme spread on a graham cracker.... satisfies the sweet tooth.

Not real bad on the calories.... I have my dinner all planned, and still under 1200 before exercise.

Dear Marla,

Please stop referring to the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter you have recently purchased. Your friend in South Florida is finding it very hard to resist looking for said DCPB in the grocery store.

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jeannie
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

Dear Marla,

Please stop referring to the Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter you have recently purchased. Your friend in South Florida is finding it very hard to resist looking for said DCPB in the grocery store.

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jeannie

I KNEW I heard someone talking about dark chocolate & peanut butter! *drool* I make my own chocolate syrup & I've been dizzling it on graham crackers with a bit of PB! Oooooohhhhh it's yummers!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Dear Marla,

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jeannie

I KNEW I heard someone talking about dark chocolate & peanut butter! *drool* I make my own chocolate syrup & I've been dizzling it on graham crackers with a bit of PB! Oooooohhhhh it's yummers!

Where is the over react smiley when I need it?? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Dear Marla,

Sincerely,

Your Friend Jeannie

i saw that at walmart the other day! they even had little sample sized packets of it for like 88 cents. i was soo tempted to get one but i didn't. maybe next time :wink:
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    tag