Skinny Wednesday Challenge

Options
13»

Replies

• Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    :bigsmile:Everyone seems to being doing good. We're all ROCKSTARS!:bigsmile:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I burned a bunch today and it "ain't" over yet! Does the fat lady have to sing? me me me me ..........
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Well, I didn't double my workout, but I did at least do 40 minutes of circuit training along with staining a hardwood floor, more packing and moving :tongue: (just small stuff), and drank tons of water. I consider this Wednesday Skinny because it's the first day this week that I got in a workout besides moving and I came in under my calories. :smile:
  • medtrans79
    Options
    When I saw this post it was already after 5 pm. So I got started right away. I ran 1 mile on the treadmill without stopping, which I have never done before! Such an accomplishment :tongue: Then I did a 20 min workout with my turbo jam and 45 minutes later was taking my daughter to her ball game. At the game I walked around the field 3 times (walking the dog pace). I only got in 4 glasses of water which is below what I normally do but I still felt a sense of accomplishment :smile: Thanks for the push! All of ya'll have done great
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I just noticed your weightloss ticker. You're so close to being under 200! That's awesome!!!!!!!!!

I actually put on 2.5 pounds since quitting smoking on the 12th but I am not changing my ticker because I am taking it right off again!

I did really well on the Skinny Wed. Challenge. Double workout, double water and NO unplanned eating! I am proud of myself--and all of us!
  • lilyrose53
    Options
    Hi all ~ yesterday I managed to double my workout and was extra careful with my food choices. I did fall short on my water intake though ~ more today! :drinker:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    When I saw this post it was already after 5 pm. So I got started right away. I ran 1 mile on the treadmill without stopping, which I have never done before! Such an accomplishment :tongue: Then I did a 20 min workout with my turbo jam and 45 minutes later was taking my daughter to her ball game. At the game I walked around the field 3 times (walking the dog pace). I only got in 4 glasses of water which is below what I normally do but I still felt a sense of accomplishment :smile: Thanks for the push! All of ya'll have done great
    Wow! Good Job!!!:bigsmile:
  • xarrium
    xarrium Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I didn't end up doubling the workout... apparently not all rain jackets stop water equally well. Sunny today, so I'm headed out to make up for it!
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    WOO! Count me in! =) Bikini..here I come!