SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• ShannonBrewer07
    Options
    1. I am painfully shy and it takes me forever to warm up to people, but after I get to know someone I very sociable.

Same here, awkwardly shy, but once I get to know you and get in my comfort zone, there's no shutting me up! Haha!
  • aubreybouck
    aubreybouck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am ambidextrious. I can write with both hands (but better with the right), and I do things with the left better than the right for other things.

I'm the same. Some things I can only do left handed, like taking lids of jars. Some skills you have to pick one way before you start, so I play ice hockey left handed and play the guitar right handed. Most things I can do with either hand. Before I learned to touch type, I used to be able to type one handed with either hand equally as fast. At uni in one of the neurobiology modules, they showed us a simple test for handedness, most people score above 20 with one hand and below 10 with the other, I scored 14 with one and 15 with the other, meaning that neither side is as dextrous as a handed person's dominant hand, and this makes me somewhat clumsy. When I was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD (inattentive), they said I have "dyspraxic tendancies" but as far as I'm aware it's all connected to the dyslexia/ADHD and lack of handedness, and I don't have actual dyspraxia.

I am the same way! I usually write with my right, but if Im holding something, I can write with my left. I am a left hand batter, and left handed archer, but grew up using my right handed bow, so I can use both! I ride horses left handed, too, but most ohter stuff I generally do with my right.
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm the 6th of 7 children, and the 5th girl.
    I've got 4 kids, 2 jobs, 1 husband and 0 pets, unless, of course, you count those kids.
    Gots 2 tattoo.
    I talk to myself. And am terrified of getting caught.
    Whenever I see a group of numbers, I have to add them up. And I'm terrible at math. Like really bad.
    When I was little, I only wanted to get married so I wouldn't have to do 3 things: wash dishes, fold laundry and do the taxes. I lucked out, my husband does all that. Mostly because I suck at it. And because he's awesome.
    The smarter my phone gets, the dumber I feel.
    I currently have 8 different flavors of "321 mug cake" ready and waiting to be made in my kitchen. It's emergency cake, you see.
    I have a serious aversion to stray hairs. Even my own. I've been paralyzed with fear if I feel a single strand fall anywhere on my naked back.
    I've known my trainer for over 27 years.
    I get queasy crossing the George Washington Bridge because it makes me think of wooden teeth and how horrible it would be to get a splinter stuck in your gums.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    hhhmmmm...followed the Dead for 6 months....Waaaayyyy back when.
  • iecreamheadaches
    iecreamheadaches Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I have 4 tattoos
    I am a mommy of 2 *come July*
    I have an undying love for My Chemical Romance
    I NEVER miss a Warped Tour
    I have never been out of the USA
    My Pitbull is the best doggie EVER

Warped Tour <3
    Also My Chem broke up the other day.

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:
    -I have a 2 year old that is the coolest toddler on the planet.
    -I'm a little on the girly side, but throw me on a four wheeler and direct me to the nearest muddiest place you can find please
    -My best friend and my boyfriend are practically the same person, just in girl form and guy form. Its awesome.
    -I love to dance....just not in front of anyone, unless I'm druuuuunnnnnkkkk.
  • RCARTER_3
    Options
    I love trying new foods and I'm always trying to eat healthy
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My not-so-secret addiction is Korean-Pop music, luv luv luv Big Bang <3 cried when I missed the Alive tour LOL
    Favorite movie of all time is 28 Days Later, I'm a sucker for zombies :P
    Adore 30 Seconds to Mars and I swear Jared Leto works at Starbucks in Philly
    My birthday wish list includes Call of Duty Black Ops II
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I did a fire walking course when I was 15 haha!!
  • patty1138
    patty1138 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • rbartlett9671
    rbartlett9671 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....

Okay... here we go...

I once wrote a monthly column for Astronomy magazine...
    I flew to Canada for the weekend from England...
    I saw the Tonight Show taped twice in one day...
    ...and...
    I was on a reality TV show in England.

...all true LOL
  • ninessential
    Options
    I hate to wear shorts because I have a birthmark on my right hamstring area. I don't let my nails grow long. I end up clipping them at some point because I find it annoying when they don't look even and blahblahblah . I tend to stare at people when they're not looking. :laugh: If I see someone looking at me I wonder what they're thinking. I love to read people or listen to other people. I'm very intuitive. I can't drive or swim. Hopefully someday I'll learn both. I have a new fear (not really) but cautious view on metal fold up chairs... A couple years ago part of the skin of my right thumb got ripped off because of one of them. Totally hurt like a mother. :noway: I love going to concerts. The louder the better. My favorite 2 bands of all time are Disturbed and Nine Inch Nails. I LOVE Ben & Jerry's Half Baked FROYO. :heart: I do not like snakes. (Sorry for all the 'I' statements.) I don't really have any friends would love to make some. Sometimes I record myself singing on my phone lol. Love to sing in the shower sometimes... I sound so great! :laugh: I love funny movies, feel the need to have a good laugh everyday. If not then my day usually sucks haha. I'm very drawn to people that can do impersonations or make me laugh. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Here are some fun and unusual facts. I'll start with the most unusual:

1) I once had a job leading funerals on horseback.
    2) I have two guinea pigs (people tend to think of them as kids' pets, but I'm nearing 50 years old. I have cats, a Quaker parrot, and a horse, too.)
    3) I'm a roller coaster fanatic.
    4) I can hear the fireworks at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom every night from my family room.
    5) I danced with Tony from "Dancing With the Stars" last year (got the chance at the New Fantasyland media event and did it in the ballroom of the Be Our Guest restaurant, so it was very cool)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I lived in Scotland for awhile
    I once flew a couple of thousand miles to take a girlfriend to her prom
    My girlfriend is married and thinks I sound like I belong in a boy band.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    hhhmmmm...followed the Dead for 6 months....Waaaayyyy back when.

What were you 6?
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    4) I can hear the fireworks at Epcot and the Magic Kingdom every night from my family room.

OMG! I hate you so much right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options

OMG! I hate you so much right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! I wasn't always this close. I'm originally from Chicago, but hubby and I visited Disney frequently and always had vague plans to move to FL in the future. One year we visited Celebration (thankfully before the real estate bubble) and fell in love. I said, "Let's move now," and he said, "Sure," and here we are. I've never regretted it.
  • imperfection_is_beauty
    Options
    I have a neice who was born on my birthday. (:

I work with child support. <<-- My obsession.

I am very intolerant when it comes to parents who use their children just to gain materialist things in life.

I have two pets, a pug and a yellow lab, my lab went through and survived parvo when she was 3 months old. (Huge baby)

I am extremely annoying when it comes to spelling.. I sometimes check my writing 3-4 times before submitting something, even then failing to see everything. (( :( ))

I can not eat steak without ketchup. I don't care if it is a $20 steak. I will box it up and take it home, where I know I have my ketchup. :P

I have a tad obsession with purses. My spare closet has become full of them. Last time I counted there was 42. Favorite brands would be Jimmy Choo and Coach.
  • iamlisainc
    iamlisainc Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Facts about me:

1. I have intense discusses and debates with me, myself, and I.
    2. Figuring out what to say after "hello" and small talk are painstaking. Yet, I can start a philosophical discussion about a piece of lint.
    3. I'll continue a conversation we started last week and be annoyed that you are confused as why I made a statement.
    4. I'll often argue in opposition of a view in which I'm in favor. For better understanding or entertainment...
    5. All of my closet hangers have to match.
    6. I probably eat more rice than a rice farmer.
    7. Freshly popped popcorn in a pot and fresh pico de gallo with nachos are my favorite snacks.
    8. I was a PM for a student research project in atmospheric science in partnership with NASA.
    9. I enjoy live music and trying different beers.
    10. Business Ownership has taught me that change was long overdue.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,212 Member
    Options
    I am one of the world's best secret keepers. Seriously, the things people have told me because they know I won't share it. When someone opens with "Can you keep a secret?" and proceeds to dump some gossip or news on me A) Yes, I won't tell anyone. B) I also won't tell that person anything confidential because clearly they can't be trusted.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Im double jointed on one hand only