SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do not have very good self-confidence (people that know me would be surprised to learn this)
    I prefer to be alone or just with my family
    I do not watch R rated movies, at all, and almost never PG-13.
    A lot of my life i have lived in a way that i no longer believe to be OK.
    I actuelly avoid fadd movies just because i don't like fads. (i have not seen star wars, twilight, harry potter or lord of the rings)

haha :) i loved this! :))
  • LolaErca
    Options
    I am one of the world's best secret keepers. Seriously, the things people have told me because they know I won't share it. When someone opens with "Can you keep a secret?" and proceeds to dump some gossip or news on me A) Yes, I won't tell anyone. B) I also won't tell that person anything confidential because clearly they can't be trusted.

i think you are a pragmatic person i like that:)
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I am an alien from K-Pax
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I hate balloons....passionately.
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    This is fun here goes:

I was a sharp shooter in the U.S. Air Force (18 years ago)

I absolutely HATE feet, even my own,...(yes, I get pedicures but only because I live in south florida and wear sandals).
    (I know very strange)

I LOVE all things Bruce Willis...especially Bruce Willis

Please please please..NEVER EVER "AXE" me a question..I will correct you and make fun of you at the same time....

****edited because of grammatical and spelling errors only*** (hey, I am only human and I do make mistakes!)
  • Seminolegirl97
    Seminolegirl97 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    1. I once wrestled in chocolate pudding, OK twice. I was reining champion had to defend my title.
    2. I went to college without ever actually visiting the campus. Day I moved in to the dorm was my first time there.
    3. I have 4 tattoos. 2 of my friends share the same tattoo as me done on the same day.
    4. I can do a cartwheel perfectly left hand or right hand leads.
    5. I am a sucker for rescue animals.
  • JoyaGurl
    JoyaGurl Posts: 72
    Options
    Goofy *kitten* hell

Curse like a sailor when I feel comfortable with someone

Rarely plan things, just go for it
  • LolaErca
    Options
    Hmmmmm....

Okay... here we go...

I once wrote a monthly column for Astronomy magazine...
    I flew to Canada for the weekend from England...
    I saw the Tonight Show taped twice in one day...
    ...and...
    I was on a reality TV show in England.

...all true LOL

which show?? :)
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    I love Star Wars & Star Trek
    My daughter and I both got tattooed for her 16th birthday
    The sound of finger nails on jeans makes me physically ill
    I love to people watch but hate crowds
    I love music - everything from Frank Sinatra to Panic at the Disco
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I'm a big time Tolkien fan.
    Love dogs ( no toys or terriers though), snakes, lizards, tarantulas and horses, hate cats.
    Got my first and so far only tattoo at age 60 ( family logo; it shows in my profile picture)
    I'm a gourd artist/jewelry maker/fiber artist
  • legaleaglemomma
    Options
    This is fun here goes:

I was a sharp shooter in the U.S. Air Force (18 years ago)

I absolutely HATE feet, even my own,...(yes I get pedicures but only because i live in south florida nadw ear sandals).
    (I know very strange)

I LOVE all things Bruce Willis...especially Bruce Willis

Pleae please please..NEVER EVER "AXE" me a question..I will correct you and make fun of you at the same time....

I love Bruce Willis - especially his eyes!
  • LolaErca
    Options
    I am ambidextrious. I can write with both hands (but better with the right), and I do things with the left better than the right for other things.

I'm the same. Some things I can only do left handed, like taking lids of jars. Some skills you have to pick one way before you start, so I play ice hockey left handed and play the guitar right handed. Most things I can do with either hand. Before I learned to touch type, I used to be able to type one handed with either hand equally as fast. At uni in one of the neurobiology modules, they showed us a simple test for handedness, most people score above 20 with one hand and below 10 with the other, I scored 14 with one and 15 with the other, meaning that neither side is as dextrous as a handed person's dominant hand, and this makes me somewhat clumsy. When I was diagnosed with dyslexia and ADHD (inattentive), they said I have "dyspraxic tendancies" but as far as I'm aware it's all connected to the dyslexia/ADHD and lack of handedness, and I don't have actual dyspraxia.

I am the same way! I usually write with my right, but if Im holding something, I can write with my left. I am a left hand batter, and left handed archer, but grew up using my right handed bow, so I can use both! I ride horses left handed, too, but most ohter stuff I generally do with my right.

Omg im the same:) i write with both hands .
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Alright, not overly interesting but weird...

I have 6 tattoos yet Im scared of needles
    Im deathly afraid of thunderstorms
    I moved across the country to be with someone after knowing them for 4 months (and now married with a child)
    My guilty pleasure is watching Degrassi
    And the weirdest thing of all .... I don't have knuckles in my toes, So I can bend them back without hurting myself haha
    Shhh dont tell
  • vikingman32
    Options
    LolaErca - Does your little dog wear high heels too?
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    I can rap the entire Rick Ross "Hustlin" word for word, explicit language version.

I can pinch harder with my big toe and second toe than my fingers.

I cannot watch scary movies. I will have panic attacks.

Because I have panic attacks I have evolved an OCD characteristic and it is pinching my left boob with my right hand. I have left a bruise there on a couple of occasions and had to explain my weirdness to my boyfriend eventually, which still married me.

I am still very overweight and can still do the splits and back bends from standing position.

My entire back is tattooed of a naked woman and her arms turned into branches and her legs turned into roots.

I eat relish and mustard with my frito chili pie.

My ultimate dream is to move to Jackson Hole Wyoming and becoming a waitress there in a cool diner.
  • LolaErca
    Options
    I'm a cancer survivor. I've had two sarcomas removed from my legs and lesions removed from my lungs. The fun part is that I'm still kickin'.

Wow!!
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I hate balloons....passionately.
    If you watch "My Strange Obsession," I'll bet you were totally freaked out by the balloon loving guy!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    Carbs + milk makes me a fart machine.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I have a neice who was born on my birthday. (:

*My Godson was born on my birthday!

*As soon as I got my licence at 16 I got my first tattoo

*Apparently in high school I had a reputation of being a bad *kitten*...I was a heavy metal listening, dyed black hair, smoking (yes very bad) Doc Martin wearing chick....I learned this a few years after when I hired someone who had been at my high school a few grades below me (didn't know her at all) and after a few months she confessed that everyone in her grade was scared of me and she was very nervous when she saw I was interviewing her!!! I’m a really nice person I swear!

*My love of metal and rock began at a school dance when I was in 4th grade I first heard Pour some sugar on me...I was hooked! My first album was Back in Black/AC DC

*Although I was really bad at math in school I actually work in Accounting now managing a multi-million dollar company and love it?

*I think I’ve never really wanted to loose weigh because I have difficulty seeing the fat girl in the mirror? I only noticed my weight in pictures... I don’t get it!

* I CANNOT put metal in my mouth.. biting on it gives me horrible goose bumps and shivers!....Seeing and/or hearing other people doing it i.e. metal fork while eating is horrible!!! just thinking about it now my arms are full of goose bumbs!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I've met many celebrities through my job. Oddly enough, Mike Posner was a complete gentleman while Steve Martin and Jerry Seinfeld were jerks!