SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT YOU! :)

Options

Replies

• AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I've met many celebrities through my job. Oddly enough, Mike Posner was a complete gentleman while Steve Martin and Jerry Seinfeld were jerks!

I heard that about Steve Martin....
  • jlorscheider
    Options
    I bought my first pair of tennis shoes when I was 20 (wore heels every where before that....I'm 4'11" haha)
    I play guitar
    I love tattoos
    Guys that practice Mixed Martial Arts are sooooooo hot (my husband included ;) )
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am married to the first boy I ever kissed.

We have five kids.

I am afraid to fly. My heart is racing, and I can't catch my breath just thinking about it long enough to write that.

I hate being alone, so I always have the TV on if nobody else is home. That way, there is always someone talking.

Every year, since I was two yrs. old, my summer vacation has been a weeklong camping trip. I always say we should try something else, but then I get sad about not camping, so camping it is:)
  • shaggydaddy
    Options
    I've met many celebrities through my job. Oddly enough, Mike Posner was a complete gentleman while Steve Martin and Jerry Seinfeld were jerks!

Well, I hadn't had a hit movie in 20 plus years, I would be a jerk too. I wouldn't be surprised that Jerry Seinfeld was a jerk, he is Jerry Seinfeld.

Usually, the "lesser" stars" are the nicest. They know their 15 minutes already expired.
  • LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    People always find it interesting im gay and a father of three.

I think that is great. Congrads

yay! i agree i think its pretty cool ! :))
  • charlesnapolitano
    charlesnapolitano Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I believe in God
    I love gardening and growing flowers outside in the summer going to try veggies this year
    I'm a computer nerd
    I think I'm a very funny person
    I love animals of any kind
    I think feet are gross
    I love songpop
    I love pinterest
    Very much into bbws even when I was thin
  • TMarie8532
    Options
    I am not a fan of chocolate but will have very little of it. I love to read and write. I love a good movie when it's cold outside. I just love being me and not what anybody else wants me to be. :wink:
  • cinezcollins
    Options
    How fun!...

- I married the love of my life a week after I graduated highschool. Seven years later and our relationship is still as strong as ever! We're proud parents of an adorable 2 year old and a very happy family.

- I love to craft/scrapbook. I'm a designer for several big paper companies.

- Along with being a mommy and designer - I'm also going to school and studying nursing.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Although I love rock and metal, I like cute girly things like butterflies, cats, stars, flowers and hearts
    I play piano and guitar
    I was trained in Bollywood dancing when I was a kid
    I'm 1/8th Tanzanian, 1/4 Indian and the rest of me is Mauritian lol
    I'm the only person in my household who can eat spicy food
    I can't ride a bike :sad:
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    When I start eating healthy, I can't seem to stop! But once I eat something "bad" I cant seem to stop that either :grumble:
    I once performed a poem in front of Maya Angelou and got a standing ovation :smile:
    I have an irrational fear of anything with more than 4 legs...And the faster it moves, the more frightening it is! I also am afraid of frogs, clowns and horses... :embarassed:
    I have a weakness for cheese. I put that ISH on EVERYTHING! Ive eaten pb & j sandwiches with cheese, Ive added cheese to oatmeal, it goes in my meatloaf, spaghetti, lo mein...EVERYTHING! Im a cheap date if cheese is coming with us! :laugh:
    I binge on tostitos lime chips with queso...i will finish the entire bag and jar together...its a terrible addiction!:frown:
    I met my husband when I was 14 and about 6 weeks later he told me he was going to marry me. About 8 years after that, he did...We have been inseparable ever since :heart:
    I tend to "parent" everyone, even my own parents...I guess I "over-empathize" with people and that makes me take on a lot more than I should...and people tend to be drawn to me and unload themselves on me, even strangers...
    Also, I LOVE reading! its like the best thing ever! I get more excited about a new book than I do about jewelry or clothes or food! (which says a whole lot)
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    oh, I cant swim, so I have an irrational fear of falling into water...
    I had the most EPIC panic attack on my first cruise! We shouldve filmed it lol
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    1. I have a tattoo of Texas on my right ribs.
    2. I can speak Korean, even though I have never been there (thank you Marine Corps and your wasted funds)
    3. I met my awesome husband on the internet, and I have never known another person that I fit with as well as I do with him.
    4. For the longest time I could not stand the color pink or dresses, because as a child I was bald until the age of 2 1/2 so I was constantly dressed in pink frilly dresses. Once I could decide on my own what I wanted to wear, it was never pink.
    5. My mother firmly believes that I have been corrupted by my stepfather in the ways of redneckism, because since he has came into our lives I have fallen in love with the Marine Corps, camo, duct tape, and Jeff Foxworthy.
    6. I can answer just about any movie trivia question asked, as long as it is from a Disney movie. Especially the Lion King (which I know word for word and have seen in 4 different languages, three of which I can or could speak.)
    7. I have over 120 immediate family members, including grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Almost all of which live in Texas.
  • janehlansing
    Options
    *My maiden name does not exist anywhere in the world. I have searched HIGH and low trying to find similiar spellings, found a couple in Michigan, but that's it. I am not even sure where the lineage is from other than scandanavian. My son says he is going to drop his last name when he turns 18 and take my maiden name as his last.
    *My parents didn't have any kids for 22 years. Then, I came along. My mother was 44 and my father was 48.I am an only.
    *I worked for 17 years as a social worker, now I work for comcast.
    *I love my pitbull and my two cats. My dog is the best dog in the world.
    *I count to 7 when I knock on doors.
    *I stop to help people during wrecks. The last time was two weeks ago, she died at the scene and I called her dad.
    *I love saurkraut, potato chips and prime rib. ONE of my all time favorite foods is Fried Green Tomatoes.

Jane
  • JenniferMary_9169
    Options
    I am obsessed with Jessica Simpson handbags.
    I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue (or two or three knots depending on the stem).
    I HATE having peeps touch my feet or come near my feet, yet I LOVE pedi's and get them like once a month.
    I have a warped sense of humor, peeps either totally get me or they think I'm a DB.
    I am totally obsessed with social media :)
    I won't go anywhere without my cell phone :)
  • AnnieH_4512
    AnnieH_4512 Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I love to travel, especially to my favorite city, London (four times!)

I love true-crime shows

I started working at a preschool when I was 16, for something to do over the summer. 17 years later, I'm still there!

I love to cook, especially for a group! It's not as fun to just cook for me and my daughter :-)

I hate gum. And karaoke.

Pizza and wine are my weaknesses

A few months ago my daughter choked on a Lemonhead on the school bus, and the bus driver had to perform the heimlich maneuver on her, a few times. Now I never let her out of my sight when she's eating. And Lemonheads are BANNED from my house!

Addicted to chapstick/ lip gloss :-)
  • coryrox78
    Options
    *I hate onions and peppers...I think it's a texture thing

*I've become a little bit of a hypochondriac the older I get. I'm afraid that past abuse to my body is going to catch up with me very soon...

*Realized in a conversation with a co-worker earlier today that most of the shows I watch on TV are either based around music (Smash, Nashville, The Voice) or food (Chopped, Iron Chef, Hells Kitchen etc)

*I don't mind the room or house being cool when I'm sleeping, but any other time I hate to be cold. If I have to dress for the outdoors while I'm indoors, no thanks. That being said, summer seriously cannot come fast enough for me right now.
  • MrsBobaFett
    MrsBobaFett Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge Star Wars and Star Trek fan
    I'm a rock chick at heart but I LOVE LOVE LOVE REGGAE!
    I've always wanted dreadlocks but my mother would kill me
    I have no tattoos :(
    I'm a mother to a 23 month old System of a Down fan :)
    I'm Married :)
  • Adiens
    Adiens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    *I can speak Croatian
    *I was a professional wrestler
    *I can read up to 11 books at a time without mix the stories.
    *I have one tattoo that's of the One Ring inscription that goes around my thigh like a nerdy guarder belt XD
  • LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ok i had added just one fact , heres some more: dont make fun please:)

-- I cant drive, i have trafic phobia
    -- i cant touch soap - ( any soap bar - used, new doesnt matter) so I only use liquid soap.
    -- i have never tasted pretzel - I really want to try one day but it just didnt happen yet.
    -- i always carry a gun in Turkey. - i got threatened so many times because of my job :)
    -- i dont know rules of baseball and american football
    -- if someone speaks more than like 3 min non stop , i quit listening :) cause i get bored pretty fast.
    -- i have HPD :(
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I hate to shop...yes a women who hates shopping. But I'm a real girly girl and love nice pretty clothes.

I love a man with a nice round booty. My husbands in particular. :blushing:

I love the music my teenagers listen to. I used to love old rock but find it depressing for some reason. Love the peppy perky newer music thats out now. Yes I love Lady Gaga, Bruno Mars, JT, and I'm starting to like Taylor Swift. Not her older music but like her new stuff.