What is the one thing that kills your motivation completely?

Options
For me it is having a couple of beers --- wont go to the gym for sure on that day.

Replies

• SusieDerkinsRocks
    SusieDerkinsRocks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feeling sad.
  • Turtlesallthewaydown
    Turtlesallthewaydown Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Depression. Sometimes it's like " F-this. I'm fat now and I'll stay fat even if I deny myself this yummy food, so I'm going to have it". And then I eat my feelings. :(
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Stress. I struggle with the feeling that I SHOULD be doing something other than what I'm actually doing.
  • stella1314
    stella1314 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    when people are mean to me and i feel i didnt deserve it and i am crying and sad bc of this. I am nice and willing to help and they just make fun of me or just spit in my face..:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • TraceysJourney
    TraceysJourney Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feeling tired or a stressful day at work :(
  • Austadophilus5
    Options
    A horrible day at work. Customers are unforgiving, a lot even taunt me for my weight as they leave. Others just taunt me for my place in life, working at Wal-mart instead of being in college. Its hurtful and crappy. That's why I work out in the morning before I do anything.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    NOTHING!

Blood sweat and years brah! lol
  • Beck9a
    Beck9a Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Life becoming overwhelming. Going out with friends. Lack of sleep.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    A packed gym...
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    A horrible day at work. Customers are unforgiving, a lot even taunt me for my weight as they leave. Others just taunt me for my place in life, working at Wal-mart instead of being in college. Its hurtful and crappy. That's why I work out in the morning before I do anything.

I hope that you go to college too, however, you have a job - good for you! There's something wrong with anyone who would taunt you.
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Getting sick. The whole recovery tends to throw me off for at most 2 weeks.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    anything. I will use any excuse.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Definitely getting sick. I had the flu in January. Worst 3 weeks and worst way to start off a new year.
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Honestly? When I feel good about myself. Crazy, I know. I tend to get a few good days under my belt and then I ease up completely and lose my motivation. It's a brutal cycle. I've been maintaining a year though, so I guess it evens out.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Not feeling well when I wake up. It has been that way for a few weeks now...massive headaches that won't go away all day. I try to push myself to workout, as I did yesterday and then today I woke up and felt good, got out of bed, and almost collapsed because I stepped weird on my foot yesterday. Ugh... lol.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    anything. I will use any excuse.

Haha...
  • LolaErca
    LolaErca Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    pms
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Having sick kiddies :(
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    life kills my motivation.
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Discouraging people who "don't get" your goals. (Fortunately, I'm currently blessed to have support and love).