Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options
Last year I didn’t, I had a sugar free dark chocolate bar but this year I think I will have one or maybe two!

What about you? Will it be a day of massive indulgence, slight indulgence or will you resist the temptation?

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I intend to eat creme eggs until they're coming out of my pores.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    will I ??.. I HAVEEE!!!! LOL

I have had a few of those mini chocolate eggs already, sooo good!
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Slight indulgence. Easier to moderate a little.

Besides, I like chocolate.
  • DaniH826
    DaniH826 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'll be waiting for the clearance sales the day after ... then I will eat me some chocolate Easter yumminess, probably stretched throughout the whole week for added enjoyment.

Cause I'm cheap, yet indulgent like that. :bigsmile:
  • astronomicals
    astronomicals Posts: 1,537 Member
    Options
    ill eat whatever i damn well please and fit it into my calorie allotment and never look back... if at the end of the week i'm 1000 calories over my goal whoop de do... its trivial and means nothing in the long term... so i lose 1.666 pounds instead of 2 pounds... No big deal...

This mentality is beneficial, but, at the same time can cripple you. Dont let guilt and stress drive you insane, but, in the same vein, dont just say "tomorrow is another day" and do whatever you damn well please... You gotta find a balance.

Its a big psychological game.

PEEPS!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting a nice big chocolate bunny and having a good ole time with it.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    WHy did u remind meeeeeeeee
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    does it have peanut butter in it?
  • SlinkyAndHerAmazingBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Yes! I'll be eating a chocolate egg bigger than the size of my head! :bigsmile:
  • nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I went shopping for chocolate eggs for my niece and nephew yesterday. Wasn't expecting to be so sorely tempted by the display! They've come a long way in egg technology. White chocolate eggs, infused with strawberry stripes, stuffed with fudge and toffee.
    Sunday is going to be tough.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I already went out - had my massive indulgence...now I'm over it. :)
  • rebelate
    rebelate Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Eggs. Peeps. Peeps dipped in chocolate. Butterfinger eggs. Reese's shaped like eggs.

I will eat all the Easter candy with no shame, or regret. :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I will not buy any. However...if the Easter Bunny was to leave a couple of Cadbury eggs and a few malted robin eggs for me, I wouldn't turn them down.
  • JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Nope. Haven't had one since I was 9.
    Im going to volunteer at an Easter hunt tho hehe
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I usually buy one Cadbury Creme Egg. At 150 calories, it's not gonna break me. Also, if any free Easter chocolate is offered to me, I'm not going to refuse it.
  • initforlife_cc
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm easter chocolates!...but what's even better, turkey dinner! Can't wait!
  • cerexflikex
    Options
    Thinking I'll skip it, or maybe have 1 egg. Don't want to over do it.
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    I wasn't going to but my boss gave me two Lindt Gold Bunnies today. I'll probably break them up and have a little at a time as treats.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Pass. I had a mini Lindt bunny last week and it was milk chocolate (blech!) and totally underwhelming. Cadbury Cream eggs are nasty too. I'll stick to my dark dark chocolate.