Will you eat an chocolate easter egg?

Options

Replies

• joyjay4fun
    joyjay4fun Posts: 160
    Options
    They have been selling Cadbury Creme eggs for the last month or so. I usually enjoy one or 2 a week. They are yummy.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    i will be eating only cadbury eggs that entire day. I figure they are healthy since they are eggs and all.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    No I won't be eating any chocolate Easter eggs. If I do have chocolate it'll be the good stuff and dark.
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    Noo because I don't care for easter and never have
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I dont buy myself chocolate eggs but its when my kids have leftovers in the fridge & i help myself to it :( so hopefully they eat all of it this year. Nz chocolate you can never say NO to!!!
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have a ten mile run planned for Friday, so I'm guessing I'll have a few calories to play with. One or two creme eggs over the weekend should do me.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    temptation for you all.................

shutterstock_26063332.jpg
  • JezziedotM
    JezziedotM Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will eat many! I love Easter eggs.... But hopefully soon they'll be out of the shops and temptation will be gone!!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Yup! Has to be moo-free for me though! Will be my first dairy-free egg this year!

Can I just say, creme eggs are the best!!!!!!! I know that America has different tasting Cadbury's which is a shame, coz as a Brit, we get the real deal and I don't half pity you guys!! Your candy ROCKS but your chocolate tastes foul... I'll send you real Cadbury's if you send me Tootsie thingymajigs... :wink:
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    If I get given one I will :wink:
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    YES! Cut the top off the Easter Egg - fill it with Baileys. Drink the Baileys and then eat the egg! :drinker:
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I LOVE easter eggs! There is something about easter egg chocolate that just tastes soooo much nicer! I will most definitely be indulging, but i will try and be sensible and keep under my calorie goal...no need to eat it all at once, as tempting as it may be!
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    i'll eat it without the slightest twinge of guilt.
    it's a chocolate egg.
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Last Sunday I took part in an 8 mile race in the cold and rain of Edinburgh (32nd out of 800). Then came home an inhaled an entire Cadbury's easter egg and the mini eggs inside it.

And I'd do it all again, too...
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    does it have peanut butter in it?

^ THIS!
  • bluebear_74
    bluebear_74 Posts: 179
    Options
    They have been selling Cadbury Creme eggs for the last month or so. I usually enjoy one or 2 a week. They are yummy.
    I somehow have never had one :frown:
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    This baby has my name on it this weekend:

Salted+Caramel+Easter+Egg+Sandwich.jpg
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Was super organized, had bought eggs last week in prep for the Easter weekend... Have just been sick with cold & laryngitis for the last week and half and guess what? No gym time, an extra 1.5 kgs and no more eggs left !!!!

Not happy Jan !!!!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    Yes ofcourse I will be eating an easter egg. I'm gunna enjoy it too!! :smile: Easter only comes around once a year so why not enjoy it?
  • tricksee
    tricksee Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Egg in bowl. Microwave 20 seconds. Eat with spoon.