The girls are shrinking....

Options

Replies

• janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    i'm waiting to celebrate the day these puppies shrink! I'm a G and never seem to lose...only band size, never cup. Never reached goal weight though...perhaps this time my shrinkage will come. :smile:
  • Cassycat
    Cassycat Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I lost my lady friends after losing 80lbs. I went from a C to an AA when it was all said and done. I couldnt handle it and got me some new girls, now theyre bigger than they were when I was bigger, and look 100x better.

Aside from losing weight, its the best thing ive done for myself
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Its the nature of the beast.

Its also the nature of the bReast.

lolololololol
    Sadly after breast feeding my 2 children for a total of 2 yrs and 2 months plus losing 30 lbs I am now a member of the itty bitty titty committee
  • mom9198
    mom9198 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can relate! I'm glad my 40 DD boobs are a bit smaller (38D), to be proportional now that I've lost over 35 lbs, but I'm hoping they don't get too much smaller. Definitely considering a lift when I reach my goal weight.
  • JaneStanley8
    JaneStanley8 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm down a cup size too. More worrying is the "going south" issue! :sad: :tongue: :ohwell:
  • lynzbeaner
    lynzbeaner Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Always the first thing to go.
  • kbeech06
    kbeech06 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I must be the only girl that doesn't care if her boobs get smaller.... I'm a D Cup and I HATE IT... They are so annoying and get in the way, LoL.... I can't wait until they get smaller! (My boyfriend on the other hand, not so much) HaHa

Nope you're definitely not the only one. I hate carrying these damn things around! I've been between a 40D and 38D most of my adult life. My poor daughter is the same way...and she's only 14. She hates hers already! I'm looking forward to smaller boobs! Again...my hubby isn't very happy though but then, he doesn't have to carry them or deal with them in the summer when its hot and humid!
  • mozzie88
    mozzie88 Posts: 33
    Options
    I've lost a whole cup size and they weren't that big to start with :sad: . Padded bras have become my new friend... I feel like it's false advertising though.... haha!
  • kaybelieve
    kaybelieve Posts: 118
    Options
    I feel your pain! :(

I'm a 32GG but I can see they're getting smaller so I guess I can't say I am that anymore, I'm getting measured closer to my holiday when I will be at my goal weight so I can buy all new clothes. Not excited about smaller boobs, they're all I have!
  • jltotaro
    jltotaro Posts: 23
    Options
    So, apparently my rib cage is shrinking faster than the girls are. Either that or they've really shrunk the cup sizes these last few years. Went to Victoria's Secret today and got measured because I knew my current bras were way too big. Went from a 40C to a 36DD. I about fell over. They're really not that big, IMO. But the bra fits! Hahahaha
  • warrow8282
    warrow8282 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Speaking as a girl with DDDs, I'm pretty excited about the possibility of shrinkage...

Agreed... I also have managed to get up to TripleDs... feels gross and they look hideous when not in a bra because they're just too friggin big. Can't wait to have them shrink a bit, but I know it's just part of my genes to have big boobies. No matter how much I lose, I probably won't be able to get them back to a C-cup (which would be perfect)!
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    me too D:
  • Angie52732
    Angie52732 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    and that is where Victoria's Secret push up bras come in :) ..
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Yep, know what you mean. But, I'll take it over being the way I was.
  • alastria
    alastria Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Ha! I don't know what yall are talking about! I will be ecstatic when my DD "moobs" are gone!

:bigsmile:

Me too!! I HATE my chest!! I wish they would shrink more, but they've hardly down sized!!
  • tomcornhole
    tomcornhole Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Guys get the opposite effect on their important bits when they lose weight. Dr. Oz says losing 35 lbs. gets you an extra inch of useful length. My data supports this hypothesis.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm running on empty and it sucks. I've already bought new, smaller bras once and I need to buy new smaller ones again =( Dangit. Hinting to hubby about a possible lift and plump but I doubt it will ever happen.
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Guys get the opposite effect on their important bits when they lose weight. Dr. Oz says losing 35 lbs. gets you an extra inch of useful length. My data supports this hypothesis.

Awesome!
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for mine to be gone! Well not gone, but I would love to be a 36 C, instead of the 38 DD I topped out at. The boyfriend will probably hold a funeral procession for them though :D
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just had this same convo with my mom today...I have none to really spare...big sigh!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!