The girls are shrinking....

Options

Replies

• ozytron
    ozytron Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can always buy boobs, but you can't buy skinny and/or healthy! It's totally worth it!

My thoughts exactly :D
  • leslieirving1970
    leslieirving1970 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I couldnt be happier about mine shrinking! I have gone from a G to a DD ! :happy:
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I would love if mine would go away....
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    ok, not sure how to react...before i started weight i was a 46-48D...im now a 38-40DD depending on the style of the bra....i lost almost 60 pounds and they grew!!!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Augmentation!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Actually, you should get yourself re-fitted by a boutique that specializes in women's lingerie. As your band size goes down, your cup size will actually go up. I was shocked, when even though the girls seemed a bit smaller, that my band size went down and my cup size went way up. I went from a 40C to a 36DDD. Granted, I was probably wearing the wrong size to begin with, but still....

ETA: And it's a wrong interpretation by society that a bigger cup size means bigger ta-tas...because it doesn't. The actual cup size is usually the same for the most part, but it's how it fits on the band and shapes around your breasts that changes.
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    i love it, no more gaps in my button down shirt :smile:
  • darwinwoodka
    darwinwoodka Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    36 to a 34, same cup size, the waist is an inch smaller too. But these hips, these darn hips, are not going anywhere. That's bone....
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Bigger is not better.
  • wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? I have been a 38 DDD forever and it sucks. They won't ever VANISH. I want to be the 34 D I was in highschool. Much better then all that EXCESS i gained when I got fat. I don't really think you can go from DDD-F to like a B cup..At least I don't think.

I've gone from H to D. When I got down to DD I was quite happy 'cause I was thinking that I wouldn't need breast reduction after all. Now? Well, no need for reduction - I need a boob lift, damn.
  • stringbeann
    Options
    i've gone down to a 27B =| and only have lost 10 lbs.. lol so dissappointing
  • Shays0518
    Shays0518 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    UGH...I WANT mine to go down and the haven't! I've lost two band sizes but not in the cup. What's up with that??
  • beadalicious
    beadalicious Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Went dress shopping yesterday and the sales girl thought I was wearing a sports bra! That was embarrassing, I was even wearing a push-up. I've lost 37 lbs, went from a full 38 B to a 34 A, so I guess theres not much to push-up anymore! I will need to bring it to a tailor before I can wear it out in public. :(
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was a 40H and at my lightest I was a 34B. Personally I am cannot wait to get back to a 34B. You can wear skimpy tops without looking like a hot mess. As long as the boobs don't completely disappear and you're left with an exaggerated pear shape, you'll overall look slimmer. Physical activities are less of a chore because trying to tame the bounciness isn't a losing battle anymore. Less boobage is also less pressure on your lungs when lying down and less pulling on your back. Compare all this with what bigger boobs might offer and smaller is the winner in my book.
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Right there with you girl. Use to be a 44 g. Now I can fit into a full coverage 40 dd. Little tight but ok because I know soon ill be smaller. I went to walmart and paid $10. Opposed to my $ 156 a couple of months ago for my 40 dd. Love walking into a store and actually able to fit bras and underwear. I had buy at lane Bryant and I got 4. Bye bye plus sizes and plus size stores.
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    So far I've lost a little over 11kg and gone from a 34F to a 32FF... So no major shrinkage. :-)
  • amyg007
    amyg007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the ladies that are excited for them to shrink! I just got measured as a 34 F! I would love to go down to a D or so! Big boobs get in the way when working out, and it is so hard to buy shirts that fit!
  • anjsdav
    anjsdav Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please, take the gut instead! I'm worried I wont get any play if they keep shrinking :(. If you put a gal with an A cup next to a gal with a C cup, who do you think will be considered more attractive (both with cut faces, nice dispositions, and banging bodies)...not saying its right (and its not).
  • KittyViolet
    KittyViolet Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs so much! I never had huge ones, even when I was 160 lbs. But still, going from a C cup to a frickin' A cup is rather traumatic, especially when you carry all your weight in your mid-section so you look pregnant because your darn belly just WON'T TAKE A HINT AND HIT THE ROAD. :grumble: My only salvation is that my boyfriend actually enjoys my new, smaller set a lot more. Go figure lol.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Proyecto_AN Posts: 387
    Options
    My moobs too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!