The girls are shrinking....

Options

Replies

• JosieJo2000
    JosieJo2000 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My C cups shrunk to an A cup (which is what I was before I put on the weight). I did like having bigger boobs but I feel lighter and sportier with smaller ones. Thank goodness they haven't started sagging yet...but I guess that will come with age!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I was a full 36C in my younger, thinner, pre-baby days and I fully expect to go back to that as I thin out. I was a full 38D before I started losing weight, I have taken off about 15lbs so far since I started and I went and got fitted last weekend and lost a band size but gained a cup size so now I am a 36DD which is essentially the same size but hey... i will take the smaller band size any day! I am not ready to lose my girls just yet lol.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Boobs get in the way. I do not miss mine.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Plus size of losing them is that you look sexier, trust me big boobs dont look great bouncing, smaller ones stay put & have such a sexy curve to them. You also get to wear better fitting tops, who wants to continue to wear the tent up top just cause your boobs are bigger?

I was a 36DD this time last year, I'm happily way down from that. I can feel sensation more in the nipples (could not feel anything before) and they stand up to attention so much more (great to get noticed). They don't bounce & hurt when working out, they look fantastic in a nice halter top & no need to wear a bra some of the time.

What's not to love?
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Plus size of losing them is that you look sexier, trust me big boobs dont look great bouncing, smaller ones stay put & have such a sexy curve to them. You also get to wear better fitting tops, who wants to continue to wear the tent up top just cause your boobs are bigger?

I was a 36DD this time last year, I'm happily way down from that. I can feel sensation more in the nipples (could not feel anything before) and they stand up to attention so much more (great to get noticed). They don't bounce & hurt when working out, they look fantastic in a nice halter top & no need to wear a bra some of the time.

What's not to love?

I like having big breasts. There are plus sides and negatives to having small and big breasts. No need to put down one body type to make another feel better.
  • shosho420
    shosho420 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    my girls r literally swimming in my bras right now!
    EXACTLY mine don't even fit in my lane Bryant DDDS anymore. I don't want to invest the money when I am still losing weight, so i picked up some sports bras.I don't want to buy new expensive bras when I will be a different size again in two months.
  • shosho420
    Options

What's not to love?

I like having big breasts. There are plus sides and negatives to having small and big breasts. No need to put down one body type to make another feel better.
    If you are fat with huge boobs they are not looking perky and bouncy NO matter how small they get. UNLESS you are super into those chest exercise, but as far as I can tell, if you go from huge boobs to smaller ones you end up with inevitable sag. I can't imagine making my boobs small enough form a DDD to not need to wear a bra. I am 5'8 if i got to like 125 my boobs would vanish and my husband would be pissed. That's underweight anyways for my height.

Also they are always perky when your on your back, men don't care.
  • Dark_Roast
    Dark_Roast Posts: 17,689 Member
    Options
    Yes, it still makes me sad too.
  • shosho420
    Options
    My step sister went from 220-130 from a D to a B and hers look like eggs hanging on a nail, no matter how many chest presses she does. So really what looks better? The huge DDDs? Or the sag you get when you lose all that weight? I know I will be happy with the small stomach and legs, BUT I HATE what this is doing to my boobs. I will need a boob job.
  • WilBSkinee
    WilBSkinee Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    How funny! I was just talking about this yesterday!! I have noticed some shrinkage too! Always the first to go right!! LOL I hate to see them go, and to have to go out and buy all new ones :(. That is the hard part!! I am going to try to wait awhile because I plan to lose more! Although....The smaller sizes always get the cute and sexier ones!!
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Yep. :( I've lost about 13 inches from around my bust. RIP
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    I hear ya! I didn't have much to begin with, so I am now essentially flat as a board. But, I would take that over the massive amount of fat I was carrying around any day!
  • RhodRhod
    RhodRhod Posts: 109
    Options
    I've shrunk in the band size but not cup size. Sigh, still a DD would love to get down to a D or even a big size C. But don't tell my husband because everytime I weigh and tell him how much I've lost he always asks about the girls and grins like an idiot when I tell him nothing yet. LOL Men, you gotta love them!
  • ozytron
    ozytron Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good job on losing weight, anyway! I want to get mine done when I'm at my goal weight (and have stuck at that for awhile) + have the extra cash. Until then I'll deal with my small ones :)
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    But do the headlights come on??? I'd take smaller any day over low beams!:drinker:

Hilarious! Very true! But am not sure i'd want to go from DDD to a "headlight" B. it would be a shock lol
  • rebamay87
    rebamay87 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So, apparently my rib cage is shrinking faster than the girls are. Either that or they've really shrunk the cup sizes these last few years. Went to Victoria's Secret today and got measured because I knew my current bras were way too big. Went from a 40C to a 36DD. I about fell over. They're really not that big, IMO. But the bra fits! Hahahaha

I had this happen to me too.. resisted like no bodies business as I lost weight, until I was just so uncomfortable in my bra. So I bit the bullet and went and got fitted. I went up (or down.. depending on which bit you're focusing on) from a 42G to a 38H.. I have another 20kgs to go.. so will have to be fitted again, though sadly I'll be excited again to be in the G range..
  • sheisadventure
    Options
    The only time I have ever been bigger than an A cup was when I was pregnant, or before I started losing weight..Within the last 2 months I have gone from a C back to an A...lol...I'm used to it!!!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boobs are overrated.
  • jltotaro
    jltotaro Posts: 23
    Options
    Boobs are overrated.

LOL My husband would definitely disagree with that!
  • NoXQuse
    NoXQuse Posts: 10
    Options
    You can always buy boobs, but you can't buy skinny and/or healthy! It's totally worth it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!