Who has lost 100lbs and how?

Options
13»

Replies

• bubbletrouble16
    Options
    Yes Erin I would need help to so people reading this please help me and erin it will be greatly appreicated.
  • valligal
    valligal Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Three thoughts here: First, it sounds like you have done great so far - and perhaps you wouldn't be so discouraged if you didn't have a really big/short term goal for yourself? Also, (and I am channeling my therapist here) it sounds like when you don't meet your expectations you are pretty harsh on yourself. It is not easy to change, especially with an impending wedding, but for the long term it may be good to work on being kinder with your self-talk - acknowledge that you could have done better but don't let it get you in a rut and sabotage you further. Easier said than done - I know!!

Second, if you are stuck, maybe try eliminating dairy, and as many complex carbohydrates you can, while increasing your protein. It is not a long-term solution, but keeping your carb intake to under 100 g a day will allow your body to use your fat for fuel. Maybe try this for a week or so?

Third, I love this video (it is an endorsement, but it is still highly motivational): Never, Ever Give Up - Arthur's Inspirational Transformation http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    bump