healthy choices gone WRONG!

Options
1235»

Replies

• bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    oh , gag me with wheat grass... forgot that one ...
  • 80sFanatic88
    80sFanatic88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Gluten free wraps... :noway:

Oh yes, gluten free does not taste good. I accidentally picked up a gluten free burrito once. Worst mistake ever.
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Green Vibrance or any other powdered vegetable supplement.. they taste like freaking dirt

Chia seeds are like learning what swallowing a load must be like...

hahahaha i add chia seeds to smoothies sometimes. I chug it fast before the chia makes the texture becomes thicker >_>
  • nenacakesxo
    Options
    Gluten free wraps... :noway:

Oh yes, gluten free does not taste good. I accidentally picked up a gluten free burrito once. Worst mistake ever.

i have tried a gluten free bread made of rice flour. it crumbled too much. it was much better toasted :)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    I juiced some carrots and I don't remember what else was in it, but it was gross... I haven't built up the courage to try another juicing recipe.
  • fitnessmare
    fitnessmare Posts: 117
    Options
    Don't like oatmeal, brown rice or beans. I know they are supposed to be good for you but I can't choke them down. Well, beans are only a sometime problem. Still not a fan of them. Green beans are good. Refried beans are good and a few red beans in chili are fine.
  • tanashai
    tanashai Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the texture of eggplant. I've tried it half a dozen ways. It's just horrible to me.

Also, most of those low calorie alternatives to "unhealthy" foods. Like pizza or cupcakes or whatever. I'd rather just wait until I have room in my diary for the real thing.

If I'm going to have things like pizza or a cupcake, by all that's holy I'm going for the real thing! What's the point in cheating if you aren't going to to do it right? lol
  • nenacakesxo
    Options
    Whats the point of carrot juice? I'd rather eat them the old fashion way
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Someone gave me seaweed crisp things...the first bite was like, oh, cool, I could eat this...and then the aftertaste...YUK!
  • nenacakesxo
    Options
    I can't stand the texture of eggplant. I've tried it half a dozen ways. It's just horrible to me.

Also, most of those low calorie alternatives to "unhealthy" foods. Like pizza or cupcakes or whatever. I'd rather just wait until I have room in my diary for the real thing.

If I'm going to have things like pizza or a cupcake, by all that's holy I'm going for the real thing! What's the point in cheating if you aren't going to to do it right? lol

AGREED lol
  • seanezekiel
    seanezekiel Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Shirataki noodles.....NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are these those "Miracle Noodles"? I bought some and was too scared to try them because they reminded me of tentacles so I tossed them lol

I eat a lot of these. They are tricky to prepare. took me 3 attempts to get it right. Now I eat them all the time.
  • stongjos
    stongjos Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    oysters... :angry:
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Celery, it tastes like stagnant water! Horrible, ruins any recipe its in.
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Soy yogurt
    Wheat grass
  • tootoop224
    tootoop224 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Tofu. No thanks!