kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Options
    I love all the pictures of the cats!

Sadly, I am only allowed one.

384029_10100761849549844_980629322_n.jpg
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    This is my lovely cat Ophelia Lucille, but we mostly just call her Ophie. She is 8 years old, and I've had her for a little over 7 of them...she's my baby girl and has been through a lot with me. Love her! <3

eprh1i.jpg

(She's not where I got my screen name, though; they just came from the same source, ha.)
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Seven. So far, I'm the craziest of the cat ladies here.

Cats happen to me. I never set out to have so many. I haven't actively tried to adopt a cat since 1989. They just find me.

I am the craziest so far lol ... I confess to 11 ... all rescues and yup they find me too ...

WHOA.

That's not even legal here.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Spectre, he's a rather large cat.
    Spectre008-640_zpsfdcd70e8.jpg

Spooky, Spectre's brother and also rather large.
    DSCF0985-640.jpg

Pablo, Polydactyl and very ill tempered.
    PabloFeet004-640_zps5937d610.jpg

Ollie the perma-kitten from stunted grown from several malnourishment as a kitten.
    DSC_0312-640.jpg

There's a few more, but I don't have any pics on Photobucket.

JM
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    This is my Java Princess Diva (she just goes by Java, but she is SUCH a princess diva)

857661_5811.jpg

And this is Bunnycat, my little bundle of anxiety. She's scared of life, but soooo cuddly when she's calmed down <3

857661_3357.jpg
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    @kariannmbc: Your cat is almost my cat's twin! O.O
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I'm really allergic to cats so naturally, they're very attracted to me.
    I had one for a short time. it kept sleeping on my pillow when I wasn't home. I discovered my allergies accidentally when I woke up in the middle of the night thinking that I had gotten anthrax poisoning from handling the mail (it was around that time and I live in DC).
  • Dragon67
    Dragon67 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My cat died yesterday. :sad:

So sorry to read this.....:flowerforyou:
  • kariannmbc
    kariannmbc Posts: 144
    Options
    This is my lovely cat Ophelia Lucille, but we mostly just call her Ophie. She is 8 years old, and I've had her for a little over 7 of them...she's my baby girl and has been through a lot with me. Love her! <3

eprh1i.jpg

(She's not where I got my screen name, though; they just came from the same source, ha.)

Ophie is very pretty and looks a lot like my Opal.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I only have 2..... but I have always LOVED cats!! They are my second babies! ha I tell my daughters that they are there brothers & sisters! :) #1 Messieur (he's french) LOL #2 Lola Bear....(no, she's not a bear)
    :laugh:
  • sunshinestater
    sunshinestater Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Another crazy cat lady here! I currently have four, all spoiled rotten (and feel free to add me as a friend):

Stitch: adopted at a shelter after my two older cats died. He got his name because of the note on his cage that he wasn't adoptable. Thankfully, that's just because he was on medication, and they let us take him when we agreed to continue the regime. He's a tuxedo cat and the sweetest thing ever. My brother calls him Wal-Mart because he greets everyone at the door. The picture below shows how tolerant he is:

am2.JPG

Farquaad: rescued by my trucker brother at a shipping yard. He was a tiny kitten hiding under a dumpster. My brother asked in the office if he belonged there, and the clerk said no and that the warehouse guys would kill him if they found him. I was looking for a friend for Stitch (I had another cat, but he was a feral and hated cats, people, etc. so Stitch was desperate for friendlier feline company). My brother caught him and gave him to me. I named him Farquaad because he was tiny at the time, but he's a huge, lazy lump now. He was Stitch bonded instantly. Here he is tiny:

far.jpg

And today:

nip3.jpg

SheiKra: Three cats were enough for me, but SheiKra literally dropped into my life. My husband and I got stuck on the SheiKra roller at Busch Gardens, on top of the second hill, for 20 minutes in a driving rainstorm. After that we headed home, and some idiot literally threw a kitten out of his car on the expressway. I saw it, pulled over, and managed to catch him. Of course I had to name him SheiKra, since being stuck on the coaster is what put me in that spot at the right moment to save him. The picture below is the day I rescued him. He's a full grown, happy, spoiled adult now.

cat2.jpg

He's very tolerant:

am3.jpg

Mewsette: My feral cat died in January, and I decided the best way to honor him was to save a kitty life, even though we'd planned to stick with three cats. My husband remembered a cat he'd seen in the adoption area at a local pet store. She was still there, so we adopted her. She was supposed to be four years old (picked up as a stray by the county, pulled by a rescue when her three days was up and she was on the put-to-sleep list), but our vet says at least 10 due to clouding in her eyes. She's our old lady, and she has some health problems, but she's lovable and and has taken over the house.

cat.jpg
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    WHISKERS2008_zpsb0014545.jpg My baby Whiskers (hope pic comes out never tried to post one before)
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have three cats...20yrs..16yrs..10 years. They are the sweetest and most loving cats. We call them our cat-dogs. They fetch and come running to you if you whistle. They all found me.
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Seven. So far, I'm the craziest of the cat ladies here.

Cats happen to me. I never set out to have so many. I haven't actively tried to adopt a cat since 1989. They just find me.

This is what happens to me. They show up at my house, one even followed me home. I take them in and put up found cat posters and no one ever claims them, so they become mine :heart:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    the-crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit-is-here_zpseb16e127.jpg
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    Options
    I'm loving all the kitty love here :flowerforyou:
    Gorgeous cats :smile:
  • SquidandWhale
    Options
    I really couldn't conceive having more than one cat. Asparagus and my dog play together, so he doesn't need a feline friend.

Anyway, my monster:
    6344648351_a00983c712_z.jpg
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    This is Simcoe, our calico, found on the shores of Lake Simcoe here in Ontario. Best and most affectionate cat ever!

photo1sim_zps782870ad.jpg
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Cuteness warning! Here are pictures of my Gir as a kitten:
    249238_f.jpg
    249237_f.jpg
    249039_f.jpg
    269444_f.jpg
    372257_t.jpg
  • xFamousLastWordsx