408799_10150553728208516_790463848_n.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    My 3-legged cat we had to recently put down:
    EYmLPbX.jpg?1

Holly:
    wqippdk.jpg?1]

Rose and my little brother playing nicely (no children were harmed in the taking of this picture)
    EZNFxtJ.jpg?1

And then Rose snapped at the perfect moment (once again no children were harmed)
    bNE0GL8.jpg?1
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    In your faces!!

222754_853864891119_4680978_n_zpscc5c972b.jpg

65463_137036996353641_3360279_n_zps17ca3edc.jpg

46951_109851672405507_2684052_n_zps8b3e6167.jpg
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Haha, I always feel like there's this big rivalry between cat and dog people...which I don't get, because I love them both equally! I adore dogs, too. Am I the only person out there who is both a cat AND a dog person? :tongue:

P.S. Adorable dog, CR!
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Haha, I always feel like there's this big rivalry between cat and dog people...which I don't get, because I love them both equally! I adore dogs, too. Am I the only person out there who is both a cat AND a dog person? :tongue:

P.S. Adorable dog, CR!

They're cute, but otherwise I'm not a fan of dogs. I'm sure they're are tons of people who like both :tongue:
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    CZfLB.jpg

The tabby is Peanut, who's going to be 2 in September and the little black one is Marceline, who will be a year old in July.
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    This is Rosie and Sylvester:

430169_1951590845934_2023807038_n.jpg

I love cats, and animals in general, but two is plenty for me!

OMG
    are they littermates?
    I have two that look just like your two.
  • Uhhhlexxxis
    Uhhhlexxxis Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I LOVE CATS!
    I have 4...
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options

P.S. Adorable dog, CR!

What - am I chopped liver over here? I have my dog in my avatar, and posted a picture of one of my cats with the dog.

laughing.gif
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    IMGP2547-1.jpg
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I can't post pictures at work but I've got two, both rescues. No more though...two is enough.

I taught them both to give paw - they can also give alternate paws (i.e. "paw", "other paw", "other paw"...). It's pretty cool.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m77qh54QT61qa2hms_zps46e9dcc6.gif

Exactly what I was thinking of and was trying to figure out how to post it but you beat me to it!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    the-crazy-cat-lady-starter-kit-is-here_zpseb16e127.jpg

OMG I love this it made me giggle hahhah
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    My cat died yesterday. :sad:

I'm sorry. :brokenheart: Buggers take a hunk of us when they leave. Be kind to yourself.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I've got a cat that thinks she's a dog and a dog that thinks she's a cat (she meows and tries to purr) does that count?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I've got a cat that thinks she's a dog and a dog that thinks she's a cat (she meows and tries to purr) does that count?

Hey! My wife actually got my cat Paganini to "woof." If only we had the video camera going...
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options

P.S. Adorable dog, CR!

cats, dogs, AND horses here!
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    bumping this so that I can see all the cute cat pictures later. :)
    I used to have a cat but he passed away. Now I have no cat but I still love them.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The cat in my counter is Mimi The Evil Tuxedo Cat. She's been with us for over a decade and refuses to act her age yet. :laugh:
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options

Hey! My wife actually got my cat Paganini to "woof." If only we had the video camera going...

A team up to fight crime! My cat can't join. She's very pretty but very, very dumb-- can't tell the difference between open spaces and walls dumb. My boyfriend's mom calls her Jessica Simpson.